• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say an HIV-positive man has been charged with raping a boy on the Appalachian Trail in western Maryland.

43-year-old Jason Henry Cochrane is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree rape and other counts in Washington County.

A judge earlier this week ordered Cochrane held without bond while he awaits trial.

Maryland Natural Resources Police said in court documents that officers were called Saturday morning to the Pine Knob Shelter on the Appalachian Trail.

Officers found Cochrane and an adolescent boy in a camping tent north of the shelter that contained condoms and sex toys.

Police say DNA tests confirmed sexual contact and that Cochrane gave the boy crystal meth.
1570212993068.png

Hiking the trail surely ain’t what it used to be. Back in the day hippies were way cooler than the present day homeless homos. Oh how I long for simpler times. The men were men. Maybe the sheep were scared but the children were safe.
Post automatically merged:

Instead of hiking the trail, he’ll be spiking a rail and liking that tail. In jail.

Last edited:
Hiking the trail surely ain’t what it used to be. Back in the day hippies were way cooler than the present day homeless homos. Oh how I long for simpler times. The men were men. Maybe the sheep were scared but the children were safe.

Instead of hiking the trail, he’ll be spiking a rail and liking that tail. In jail.
“Oh how I long for simpler times. The men were men. Maybe the sheep were scared but the children were safe”.
Ruined me....solid gold. I love you.

Best comment ever....homeless homos took me out

No updates or court dates.. Can you do EVERYONE a favor.. if you are going to bump a thread.. CHECK FOR UPDATES.. otherwise you a either disappointing people or pissing people off ..

Sep 30, 2019

[....]
During a hearing Monday in district court, Deputy State’s Attorney Joseph Michael said Cochrane had no previous criminal history.

But Cochrane was fingerprinted in 1985, Michael said, so he could serve with the Boy Scouts of America.

“He’s so dangerous, he shouldn’t be released under any circumstances,” Michael said.

Judge Terry A. Myers then ordered that Cochrane continue to be held without bond at the Washington County Detention Center.
[....]
Cochrane’s preliminary hearing is scheduled for Oct. 24. (I couldn't find anything about the hearing.)

Well sorry for the mistake.. I don't use sites like this often if ever...Let me know the next time you're perfect.
@RachieCuddles ... I apolize you took it that way ... It wasn't directed at one specific individual ... Just a frustration in general ... You have to ignore me I am an ICU nurse and work 12 or 16 hour shifts ... I work too much ... I apolize again if you thought I was harping at you ... Oh and I am perfect everyday I wake up and try harder ... That and my youngest and I plot to take over the world every day ... Only perfect people manage that❤️

@RachieCuddles ... I apolize you took it that way ... It wasn't directed at one specific individual ... Just a frustration in general ... You have to ignore me I am an ICU nurse and work 12 or 16 hour shifts ... I work too much ... I apolize again if you thought I was harping at you ... Oh and I am perfect everyday I wake up and try harder ... That and my youngest and I plot to take over the world every day ... Only perfect people manage that❤
Lol...

A Maryland man has entered an Alford plea to third-degree sex offense and distribution of methamphetamine in a case in which he was accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old boy while they camped along the Appalachian Trail.

Jason Henry Cochrane, 46, was sentenced to eight years in prison, with all but the three years he has already served suspended, with three years of supervised probation, The Herald-Mail reported.

Cochrane, who must register as a sex offender, may not have any contact with the victim or unsupervised contact with any minor.

Back