• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Covid may have covered up this news item earlier in the year, but the charges against Psycho Jackie have been dropped, because she is a fucking psycho.
March 11, 2020

Stalking and criminal trespassing charges have been dropped against a woman accused of sending over 159,000 text messages to a man with whom she went on one date.

Jacqueline Ades has been incarcerated in county jail since May 2018 when police said she continued to stalk a Paradise Valley man after a single date, broke into his home and sent thousands of text messages to him over the course of 10 months — including some in which she threatened to wear his flesh and devour his organs, according to Maricopa County court records.

Oh, btw, Miss Ed Gein-wanna-be's attorney says "justice was served", because she received no punishment, except to stay away from her one-true love, which she was suppose to do in the first fucking place. So, basically, she gets a do-over.
"I feel that justice was served," Leathers said. "Obviously, she's mentally ill, and I hope that she's able to get the necessary treatment."

Leathers said Ades will be transported from jail to Valleywise Behavioral Health Center where she'll stay for about a week or two. Leathers said he maintains weekly contact with her parents, who plan to pick her up from Valleywise and move her back to Florida where she'll receive additional treatment.

Ades is still barred from contacting the man she's accused of stalking or returning to his home in Paradise Valley.

Last edited:
Covid may have covered up this news item earlier in the year, but the charges against Psycho Jackie have been dropped, because she is a fucking psycho.

Oh, btw, Miss Ed Gein-wanna-be's attorney says "justice was served", because she received no punishment, except to stay away from her one-true love, which she was suppose to do in the first fucking place. So, basically, she gets a do-over.

I mean she spent 2 years locked up essentially. Seems a fitting, if not excessive, punishment for merely sending some dude a bunch of text messages.

Not too shabby lookin, would need to see a full body shot before making a determination as to whether id give her a go though. If shes going to stalk you regardless, at least have some fun with it. Mentally ill women are BY FAR the sluttiest, wildest, nastiest human beings on the fucking planet. Oh the fun you can have, and it takes ZERO effort.
Since she's out now, are you gonna try and tap 'not too shabby' Jacqueline? I mean the only thing you have to risk is a few texts messages, right?

Back