• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1571147522993.png

Cops are looking for the person who was behind the wheel of a dark-colored Subaru Legacy that plowed into a group of kids riding bikes Stoneham, Mass., before speeding away.

The Stoneham Police Department said in a news release the incident happened Sunday shortly after 6:30 p.m., when the agency received "multiple 911 calls" about a hit-and-run crash involving several children who were struck by a vehicle

“I just looked over and I saw headlights coming right at me,” Julia Cabral, 13, told Boston 25 News. “I heard a car swerve. And it all happened in like an instant. And I ran away cause I didn’t know if the car was going to hit me again. And then I looked down and I had, like, blood coming from my foot.”

Police said the four children, all of whom were between the ages of 12 and 13, were standing with their bikes in front of a home when the car suddenly turned into the driveway and struck them.

Surveillance video shows the moment the vehicle strikes the group, sending them flying into a nearby bush. The driver then reportedly beeped, hit another car in the driveway and fled — with one of the bicycles still lodged underneath the vehicle, according to police.

"I don't know how you hit a parked car, two bicycles and four children and just drive away," Jenn Cabral, Julia's mother, told Boston 25.

Police said the four children, all of whom were between the ages of 12 and 13, were standing with their bikes in front of a home when the car suddenly turned into the driveway and struck them.

The driver then reportedly beeped, hit another car in the driveway and fled — with one of the bicycles still lodged underneath the vehicle, according to police.
Cant wait to find out more details.

Latest posts

Back