• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
There is still no sign of a hit and run driver accused of killing three young men along LBJ Freeway early Sunday morning and leaving his injured 12-year-old son at the crime scene.

Jesus Chavarria Vasquez faces possible charges including manslaughter and failure to stop and render aid.

The family of victim Chris Pham spoke with NBC 5, saying their son and his two friends did nothing wrong when they stopped on the side of the freeway to fix a flat tire.
[....]
Pham, 23, David Nguyen, 23, and Hieu Doan, 22, were struck and killed.

A young woman who was a passenger in the car was critically injured.
[....]
Pham says his eldest son was playful but fiercely dedicated to his education and most of all: his family.

"He a good boy," said Pham. "He never gave me any trouble."

The 23-year-old college graduate had recently opted to stay close to home and help his parents.

"He was on his way to medical school," said Pham's cousin Vy Nguyen.

Those dreams were dashed in an instant on LBJ Freeway in Dallas at about 3:30 a.m. last Sunday.
[....]
On Monday, Dallas police revealed it was possible that Chavarria Vasquez might be driving a black Cadillac or a white work truck.

However, on Tuesday police confirmed they no longer believe that is the case.

Two witnesses who stopped and rendered aid to the suspect and his son told NBC 5 they saw him walking calmly away from the crash site and down an exit ramp before disappearing, leaving his injured son in their care.

The suspect's son suffered head injuries and was taken to a local hospital after the crash, but has since been reunited with his mother.

The Pham family has set up a fundraiser.

How big a loser does one have to be to leave one's injured child at an accident scene.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/G...pect-He-cant-bring-my-son-back-507056361.html

Back