• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://wsbt.com/news/local/coroner-metro-homicide-respond-to-mishawaka-home
bc0e643b-041c-4ae3-a05e-57e010da6976-large16x9_aarontrejo.jpg

[....]
A 17-year-old girl who was a junior and former cheerleader was found dead Sunday morning.

Her alleged killer is a 16-year-old football player for the school and is now in custody.

Police wouldn't say specifically what the relationship was between the alleged killer and his victim, but a family member tells us the girl who died was 6 months pregnant.

Her body was found in a dumpster.

17-year-old Breana Rouhselang was reported missing by her family around midnight Saturday.

Police were called out on the case around 4:30 a.m. Sunday when they found evidence of a violent crime.

They found the teen's body in a dumpster behind Rulli's restaurant, near the intersection of Battell and Division streets.

“It was a location of an opportunity to try to hide the victim, I would assume,” said Asst. Commander Alex Aredt.

Police began investigating and found their suspect, a football player at Mishawaka High School: 16-year-old Aaron Trejo.

He wore the #26 jersey this past season.

“It was learned that these two individuals knew each other through the football team at Mishawaka High school,” said Aredt.

They say they believe Trejo killed the girl and disposed of her body in a dumpster early Sunday morning.

Breana's family told us she was a manager on the football team. She also used to be a cheerleader at the school.

Police haven’t confirmed, but her stepmother said Breana was 6 months pregnant.

No official cause of death has been determined yet, but investigators say she was shot, stabbed or both.

Residents in the area where the body was found were shocked to wake up to the yellow police tape, and even more so because investigators say Breana lived just down the street from where her body was found.

Her alleged killer lived a few blocks away in a home in the 300 block of West Lawrence Street. Police served a search warrant there and brought him in for questioning.

“At the end of this interview, the decision for a preliminary charge of murder was made and he was ultimately transported to the St. Joseph County Jail,” said Aredt.

Deputy Prosecutor Chris Fronk says the prosecutor's office will file formal murder charges Monday morning.

Meanwhile, this gruesome crime has shaken investigators.

"The thing is that most of us are fathers, and any senseless death is very upsetting, but when you're talking about young people, it is more so,” said Fronk.

Police say an autopsy on Breana Rouhselang will be performed sometime this week, likely on Monday.
[....]

Attachments

• aaron_trejo.jpg
    aaron_trejo.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,368
I would've killed myself if I'd gotten knocked up by that freak. Maybe he looks better in his football jersey.

A 16-year-old football player has been charged as an adult for killing a 17-year-old pregnant schoolmate and cheerleader whose body was found in an Indiana restaurant dumpster.

According to charging documents, Trejo confessed that he thought about killing Rouhselang for a week, brought a knife to a meet up and stabbed her so she'd die quickly. He then disposed of her body and that of the unborn child in a plastic bag he'd brought along before throwing her phone in a river.

Detective Gery Mullins detailed the conversation in charging documents in which Trejo confessed to the horrifying crimes, which occurred after the teenage pair had a fight.

'I then asked Aaron if the fight was about the pregnancy,' Mullins wrote.

'Aaron Trejo quietly said, "Yes." Aaron then explained that Breana waited too long to tell Aaron about the pregnancy to get an abortion. I asked Aaron what he did about that, and he replied, "I took action...I took her life."

'Aaron explained that he stabbed Breana in the heart with a knife he brought from home. Aaron chose to use a knife because he thought it would kill Breana quickly.

'Aaron stated that he put the black plastic bag over Breana, which he had brought from home for that purpose.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-teen-arrested-death-pregnant-schoolmate.html

Safe sex buddy ... then psycho bitches like this one can't hold babies over your head for the next 18 years. DUH !

I'm sure it won't be long until we start reading about how he's 'special' in his own way and/or that he took too many blows to the head during games/practice? The list will go on with anything and everything to try to distract from the fact that he's a self-centered fuckwit who doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions.

Two Murder-one charges with enhancements coming right up.

I'm sure it won't be long until we start reading about how he's 'special' in his own way and/or that he took too many blows to the head during games/practice? The list will go on with anything and everything to try to distract from the fact that he's a self-centered fuckwit who doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions.

Two Murder-one charges with enhancements coming right up.

Really ... I think that we'll just hear the truth and that is that he got a chick he couldn't really stand pregnant ... didn't want to know her twenty years from now ... didn't want to be a dad and when he told her so ... she told him to go fuck himself, so he killed her.

What a senseless loss of life.

He looks like a fucking Sideshow Bob doll that got covered with sawdust in the garage.

You should see me after work in the summer or on a rainy day ... BOING. But it looks great ... like millionaires daughters have made remarks, the best one was ... Holy Hair Goals.

Better fucking be 1st degree and they better never let him out of a cage

Well I'd say they better not let her out of a cage either ... babies don't fix teenage romances any better than they fix marriages ... Good thing God took care of it ... with a mother this stupid that kid was doomed anyway, and so were the rest of us.

Literally throwing his future away.
He threw away 3 lives.....

POS is so worried about losing his life over an "unwanted pregnancy" getting in the way of his plans.... smdh... he makes sure no one involved gets a future. Birth control isn't just on the women, it's called accountability. IMO..... She wasn't trappin anyone if she having that conversation half way through the 2nd trimester. Even if she did trap him doesn't give anyone a forced abortion by taking someones life. We don't know if she was trying to trap anyone but what we do know is he premeditated the death of the victim and unborn child. Trapping someone with a baby is manipulative and selfish to all involved but nowhere near as pathetic and manipulative then causing family and friends to morn a baby they'll never meet and ending someone's daughter and grandchild 's life because your life didn't go as planned....

An Indiana teenager pleaded guilty to charges related to the murder of a pregnant high school cheerleader, WSBT reports.

According to court records, Aaron Trejo, 17, pleaded guilty as part of a plea agreement during a hearing on October 30. He is charged with murder and feticide.

His sentencing hearing is scheduled for January 7, 2020.

Trejo is accused of stabbing 17-year-old Breana Rouhselang to death on December 8, 2018.

According to court documents, Trejo told police he got into an argument with Rouhselang about her pregnancy on the night of her death. She was six months pregnant and he was alleged to be the father, but he said neither of them wanted to have the baby.

He said he was mad she waited too long to get an abortion.

Trejo told authorities “he had been planning and thinking about killing Breana and the baby for about a week and had not told anybody,” according to the affidavit.

Aaron Trejo has been sentenced to 65 years in prison after pleaded guilty in October to murder and feticide in the stabbing death of a pregnant 17-year-old.

Aaron Trejo killed fellow student Breana Rouhselang in December 2018 after they argued over her pregnancy. Trejo told police Rouhselang waited too long to tell him about her pregnancy with his child and it was too late for an abortion. Rouhselang was six months pregnant at the time of her death.

Trejo was sentenced to 55 years for murder and 10 years for feticide.

Back