• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This heartwarming moment brought to you by BuffettGirl.

[....]
Michael Todd is a freshman at MLK College Preparatory High School in Memphis. Since the start of the school year three weeks ago, other kids have constantly made fun of his wardrobe, WHBQ-TV reported.

“I’ve been bullied my entire life,” he told the station. “I really don’t have clothes at home. My mom can’t buy clothes for me because I’m growing too fast.”

On Tuesday, Todd received a special gift from two football players during his third-period class. Kristopher Graham and Antwan Garrett handed the freshman bags filled with shirts, shorts and shoes.

Todd said their generous act was simply "awesome."

"The best day of my entire life basically,” he added.

Graham said he went through his closet and grabbed a bunch of clothes and told Garrett to do the same.

“When I saw people laugh and bully him, I felt like I needed to do something,” Graham said.

Garrett said Todd's reaction to receiving the gift was priceless.

“It was a weak moment for me. I almost cried,” Garrett said.

The teens hope they inspire others to help those in need.

now they just gotta be willing to run interference for him from the bullies who'll tease him for wearing hand me downs. But I really think these boys will be there for him when he needs them.

All bullies should be shot on sight.

This is why so many schools are going with uniforms.

The fake schools my sister and I were forced to go to used school uniforms as part of destroying everybody's individuality.

Our mom loved it because we were very low on the priority scale of her life. Her life was HER TIME and we were just along for the ride. School uniforms meant less effort, less thought, and less time deployed in order get us measured once a year and order a bundle of identical-looking trash from the uniform company - - as opposed with the horror of children and teenagers getting to pick their own clothes.

Fuck school uniforms, and fuck parents who put their kids at such a low priority that they won't even visit a god damn second-hand store to get them a stash of clothes for school.

I admit that I HATED wearing a uniform when I had to, but a couple of years later (age 14-15), back in American schools, I told my Mom that I missed the simplicity of wearing a uniform and not having to dress to impress. The focus was on schoolwork, not on who wore what. I support them. To this day it takes an act of Congress to get me in a skirt though! :shame:

It's the bullies that are the problem. They should all have to wear trash bags to school as punishment.
Post automatically merged:

My elementary school's custodian's son was in my class and was mercilessly taunted. So, it was extra sad the day he wasn't there and we found out he had been run over by a car as he walked around the ice cream truck to go back to his house. :( We were really young, but it still hit me hard. I don't know if it made his bullies feel bad or not.

Last edited:
Our mom loved it because we were very low on the priority scale of her life. Her life was HER TIME and we were just along for the ride. School uniforms meant less effort, less thought, and less time deployed in order get us measured
I have to say that the first thing I thought was the excuse not to get him new clothing is he is growing to fast? Come on... lame ass excuse.

Back