• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Kasiam Tinsley who was charged with murdering his 9-month-old daughter in November 2018 has been indicted on all charges.
  • one count of 2nd Degree Murder
  • two counts of Child Abuse/Neglect
  • one count of Malicious Wounding
  • one count of Child Cruelty

Tinsley was arrested late last year after his baby girl, Makayla Smith, was found unresponsive on November 13, 2018.

A medical examiner ruled the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. In court in early March, the assistant chief medical examiner testified that the child also had brain hemorrhaging, brain bleeding, bruises and abrasions.

It was also discovered that there was almost nothing in the child’s stomach.

At the time of the incident, Tinsley was living in a house with his girlfriend, who also has children. People in the house at the time of the alleged incident range from 19 years of age down to one.

Someone who was staying in the home that night testified he heard high-pitched screams coming from the baby in the middle of the night but said it did not last long. Nobody reported seeing abuse happening.

A trial date for Tinsley has not yet been set.

Hope they make this asshat scream like a little bi**h in prison.
Don't worry, they will.
Post automatically merged:

They should pass the law that rewards everyone who agrees to be sterilized with, say, 10 000$. Plenty of scumbags would jump at the opportunity to get easy money. They'd have no kids of their own to torture, abuse and kill.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2019
Kasiam Tinsley was sentenced to 3 years and 9 months of active time in prison for two convictions of child abuse and neglect stemming from his 9-month-old daughter’s death.

Tinsley will be required to serve 15 years of uniform good behavior, indeterminate supervised probation and a prohibition on being around juveniles under 13 years old.

All charges except the counts of child abuse and neglect were dismissed in July.

A medical examiner ruled Smith’s cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. In court in early March, the assistant chief medical examiner testified that the child also had brain hemorrhaging, brain bleeding, bruises and abrasions.

It was also discovered that there was almost nothing in the child’s stomach.

Little Pudd was probably crying because she was hungry :(

If anyone loved this baby they will make sure he does the entire nine years.

Although he is not allowed to be around children I am sure the first thing he will do when he gets out of prison is look for a single mother willing to give his dick a home.

Although he is not allowed to be around children I am sure the first thing he will do when he gets out of prison is look for a single mother willing to give his dick a home.
Am I understanding the sentencing wrong? I read 3 years and 9 months. Does the 9 years have something to do with the uniform thingy?

Facts. As a single mom, don't come near me! I'm armed with knives, my mans! Females be wild desperate

Back