• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Middletown mother secretly recorded her babysitter and said a video shows the woman physically and verbally abusing her then 10-month-old son.

News Center 7’s James Buechele spoke with parents Corrie and Derrick Beckett.

A family friend was babysitting for their son Owen three or four days a week back in October. But they became concerned after they said his behavior changed.

“We just need to know nothing’s going on because he wasn’t acting right,” Corrie Beckett said.

The Becketts hid the camera above the fireplace so they could see what was happening after they left for work.

Corrie Beckett said she was shocked by what she saw later that morning on her cellphone.

“When I watched the video, she was screaming at him, telling him to shut up, sitting on top of him,” she said. “Get it under control. (bleep) dumb (bleep) baby, man! (Bleep) pathetic!”

In one clip, you can hear her screaming at Owen while he’s crying “Shut up!” Later, she leans over and continues to yell at him “You gotta get over it!”

That’s when things get physical and she gets on top of the 10-month-old. “Owen. Damn, man!”

We’re not naming the babysitter because she has not been charged with a crime.

Watching the video made Owen’s mother feel “instant anger and disgust and rage, honestly,” Beckett said.

She returned home that morning to confront the babysitter. “She said, ‘is something going on with him?’ And I said, ‘I don’t know, you tell me what’s going on here.’ She became defensive,” Beckett said. The woman left and Beckett has not seen her since.

The Becketts filed a police report, saying Owen had a cut on his upper lip and there was blood on the sleeves of his pajamas.

“How could somebody do that? Somebody that you thought you knew?” Corrie Beckett said.

Prosecutors did not file charges. However, Middletown police have reopened the case after what Beckett showed them what she believes is clearer video.

“It’s not up to me to decide what she gets charged with, but I do believe she should be charged criminally,” she said.
https://www.whio.com/news/crime--la...iddletown-mother-says/qlRhAhsw1TyIw8ST8P0SnJ/

Saw the videos when this first hit FB....lady was highly frustrated at the baby thats for sure....kept waiting to see the mom barge in at some point as she said she had immediately turned to confront the bitch but never saw it.

I give the mom credit for her restraint and attempting to make sure this woman does not get away with what she did to that baby.

Alyson Tester, 21, is facing a misdemeanor charge for allegedly abusing a 10-month-old baby in actions that were caught on video.

Tester, described as a family friend, was babysitting Owen, the son of Corrie and Derrick Beckett, three or four days a week in October. But they became concerned after they said the child’s behavior changed.

The Becketts hid the camera above the fireplace so they could see what was happening after they left for work.

The Becketts filed a police report, saying Owen had a cut on his upper lip and there was blood on the sleeves of his pajamas.

Prosecutors did not file charges at that time. However, Middletown police reopened the case and the misdemeanor charge was filed in January.

Tester’s attorney, Frank Schiavone IV, said the incident was also investigated by Children Services, and the finding was the “allegations were unsubstantiated.”

If a man did that to his wife, or a gf did that to her SO, they would be charged with domestic violence. How is what she did to a baby any different?? She needs to be charged. Her punishment could be a continuous loop of a child crying and screaming into her headphones day and night until she breaks. Stupid cow. And please film it. :joyful:

May 14th 2019
A local woman reached a deal to avoid jail time for reportedly abusing a 10-month-old she was babysitting.

Alyson Tester was caught on a nanny camera shaking and yelling at an infant earlier this year in Middletown. She pleaded no contest.

A judge could drop the child abuse charge if Tester undergoes counseling and anger management and quits babysitting.
1589531415408.png

I'm surprised they didn't order parenting classes for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Back