• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565215029243.png

Shout out to @Keepalowprofile for bringing this story to our attention

SEATTLE (WNCN) – A 29-year-old man was arrested after police said he was caught on camera raping a disabled woman in a nursing home where he worked, CNN reports.

Nshimiyiana Hamzat is charged with raping a woman who lives at Foss Home and Village Nursing Home in north Seattle, police say.

Hamzat, who worked as a nursing assistant at the facility, sexually assaulted the victim more than once, court documents say.

Those assaults were caught on a hidden camera, police said.

The victim’s family put the camera in the room.

The victim spoke to KIRO in Seattle following Hamzat’s arrest.

“I asked him what you are doing to me? He said to me back, ‘I’m trying to help you, I’m trying to clean you.”

Every family should have cams in their loved ones rooms in these places.
Hell link them to auto turrets that can deploy some bang bang on demand!

Read this a-holes last name as Hazmat.
I stand by it.
He sounds like filthy toxic unclean infectious disease to me.
Castrate him and toss him in with the Aryans and their ilk!

Every family should have cams in their loved ones rooms in these places.
Hell link them to auto turrets that can deploy some bang bang on demand!

Read this a-holes last name as Hazmat.
I stand by it.
He sounds like filthy toxic unclean infectious disease to me.
Castrate him and toss him in with the Aryans and their ilk!

@Sejanus

I ALSO read his name as Hazmat .. I had to reread it to see if I was reading it correctly .,

Gods that had to have been a hard watch. Whoever had to review that video has a much stronger constitution than most folks. I wouldn't be able to do it without walking out and shooting that fucker in the face point blank.

Back