• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ZombieBabe

38bc1855.jpg

MIRAMAR, FL - What's worse than having sex with your girlfriend's 11 year-old daughter? Getting caught in the act.

The father of (ironically named) Donald Edward Johnson's girlfriend looked through the front window of the house on Tuesday just in time to see his granddaughter being nailed by this creep. Grampa called the police and they arrived in time to witness it for themselves. When they confronted the child-rapist, he put up a naked fight until he was properly subdued and arrested.

Turns out that he had been raping the little girl for years. Since she was about 7 in fact, starting with anal. Never used a condom either. Niiiiice.

His excuse? She had started asking about sex and he thought he would give her a demonstration. Or something like that:

According to police, Johnson said the girl was curious about sex and asked him questions about the subject.
No word on who beat his ass. I suspect that it was the cops, but I really hope it was the mother or even the grandfather.

http://www.local10.com/news/15436771/detail.html#

Wow...the level of restrain it must have taken grandpa to go that route instead of busting through the door and trying to kill the son of a bitch. @_@

You know, I wish I were a police officer on one of these calls. I would LOVE to "properly subdue" a few of these perverts and make sure they looked REALLY nice for their mugshots.

Wow...the level of restrain it must have taken grandpa to go that route instead of busting through the door and trying to kill the son of a bitch. @_@

Indeed! This is a time when one would hope that the police response time was almost immediate.

If I were one of the cops....I would have made damn sure that he got his 'offending member' slammed in the car door a time or two. (Or seven)

1626233165065.png

Name:JOHNSON, DONALD
Current Release Date: 06/06/2041

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
03/22/2007 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 05/19/2009BROWARD080390037Y 0M 0D

View attachment 59714

Name:JOHNSON, DONALD
Current Release Date:06/06/2041

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length

Yep. That creep Don John has not aged well.

Hickory Dickory Dock.
He lives behind a prison lock.
Every time he goes to sleep
Is one more day closer to death

The original link is dead, but I found article from another news outlet from when it first posted.
February 28, 2008 A 35-year-old man who police said sexually battered his friend's 11-year-old daughter for years has been arrested, according to an arrest report released Wednesday.

Late Monday night, Donald Edward Johnson called the girl into his bedroom to have sex with her, the arrest report states. Her grandfather, who was home, saw what was going on through a bedroom window and called police.

One of two responding police officers "observed the defendant via the same front bedroom window, engaged in sexual intercourse with the victim," according to the report. "[The officer] entered the residence through the rear door where he confronted defendant as he exited the bedroom naked," Officer Ralph Savain wrote in the report.

Johnson fought with the police officers and resisted arrest, police spokesman Bill Robertson said. The officers subdued Johnson and arrested him.

The girl told investigators Johnson had been abusing her since she was 7 years old, mostly at night when her mother went to work, according to the report, which also states Johnson admitted to abusing the girl since she was 8.

Johnson said the girl was curious about sex and had asked him questions about it, Savain said in the report.

Johnson is being held in the Broward County North Jail without bail on one count of sexual battery on a victim less than 12 years old by someone over 18 years of age.

Police withheld the girl's name, address and mother's name because of the nature of the crime. Johnson has lived with the girl and her mother for at least four years, Robertson said.

"This was a horrific crime that has been occurring for four years," Robertson said. "The Miramar police department, along with its victim advocacy program, are working closely with the victim and her family toward their healing."

The officer, who was shocked to witness the crime, was also offered counseling, Robertson said. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2008-02-28-0802270575-story.html

Last edited:
Back