• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Hi!

ImBatman

Been all lurker (at times) and a member since about 2012. Got to thinking about an old must read thread and for the life of me couldn't remember what it was. Thought I'd come back around and see if I could locate it and maybe meet up with old friends.

Hi
What thread was it? What was it about... we can find it. Lol
Well for one, reading it took about a week of my life I will never get back! I only have a vague description....think it happened in Colorado, girl was being stalked and family terrorized. Parents set up motion detectors outside the home. If I remember correctly it turns out that the whole thing was a hoax or just pure fiction. The whole thread was very, very long. Sorry if this is too vague. If it helps I became a member late 2011. Tread was at least before that date.

Well for one, reading it took about a week of my life I will never get back! I only have a vague description....think it happened in Colorado, girl was being stalked and family terrorized. Parents set up motion detectors outside the home. If I remember correctly it turns out that the whole thing was a hoax or just pure fiction. The whole thread was very, very long. Sorry if this is too vague. If it helps I became a member late 2011. Tread was at least before that date.

Oh that would make a good movie ... That is fucking sick ! Like the desperate attention seeking is as scary as the stalking ... yep!

Oh that would make a good movie ... That is fucking sick ! Like the desperate attention seeking is as scary as the stalking ... yep!
Whether it was true or fiction it definitely would make a good movie. Way back when when new folk came around asking about must read threads this was one of them. Nell or Dakota may know.
Post automatically merged:

Hi!

Last edited:
Been all lurker (at times) and a member since about 2012. Got to thinking about an old must read thread and for the life of me couldn't remember what it was. Thought I'd come back around and see if I could locate it and maybe meet up with old friends.
Welcome back!

I'm in Colorado. I will search all of our local news channels archives. See what I can find. Doesn't ring a bell offhand though.

And welcome back

Hiya! Welcome back :) I’m uncertain if I’ve ever seen the thread you’re speaking of but reminds me a bit of the Morgan Ingram case. Does that ring any bells at all?!

No. You are not batman. My son is and has been for about 18 of his 21 years. One time in high school he wasn't paying attention when the teacher called on him. He didn't hear her and just kept on doing what he was doing. She yelled out his name to get his attention, but when she tried to say "Spencer", she said "Batman" instead.

Back