• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

alifinrox

Empath, attention whore
As some of you may know, i was all over this biotch a couple years ago, but my relationship was starting to suffer bc of my being online all the time. i was also pregnant with my now 14 month old (who just took his first step yesterday!), and was also just trying to generally take a negativity break. Not to mention i'd have an anxiety attack nearly everytime I'd read responses to my comments from people who had downvoted me. It was a hard choice to make bc i love this place and most of you guys, but looking back, that lil break did me a lot of good. My son is so sweet smart and adorable, and I've also been designing/making clothes again, and I'm not far from recording my old bands full length album after a decade long hiatus!! I'm even considering running for city council where i live!! Anyway i missed u all and I'm gonna try not to get so upset about topics i feel passionate about lol. Loveys and parade waves!! ❤

You, nell, roadside horror and miss dead stephanie were the ones i missed the most ❤. Ty everybody!!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back, front and sides.
Yeah now that I'm not bold anymore, i can't post my tits on that one thread. Damnit they're fabulous too...

Welcome back. <3

@FrayedKnot @alifinrox ...this is some of the funniest...strangest and most blushworthy things I'ev read in quite some time.

Frayed..."my boobs seem to have an interest in footwear" yep, everyone in McDonald's though I'd lost my mind when I choked on my tea!

I checked. Thank god my ass shot was gone.

Last edited:
Dammit @Nell maybe I wanted to see that shot!!!!

@alifinrox (ghosttruck searches couch cushions for BOLD money!)
Yeah i wanted to see that too, actually
*blushes and runs away*

Good to see you, Ali!
You too sweetpea!!

I would love to post some updated photos here so u guys can meet my precious lil doll boy and see what color hair I'm rockin now... But i can't remember how to post pics on here. Any help would be awesome. Loveys!

Welcome back.

I checked. Thank god my ass shot was gone.
Ty hun! Prish! (ppreciate it)

Good to see you, Ali!
You too sweetpea!!
I remember you too! Welcome back. I had no idea your username was pronounced that way, but it totally makes sense once you said it.
Ty dollface!

Last edited:
Back