• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
Howdy I’m Ripley. I LOVE the movies Aliens because that is some damn fine mothering. I have 3 kids but fortunately I haven’t had to murder anyone to protect them... so far. I blame my mother for my attraction to gruesome stuff— she was an ER nurse who loved to share her day at the dinner table. The site is fascinating but I have to take frequent breaks especially when it comes to the little ones.

I learn to read by my mother's True Detective Magazines. So I'm warped, too. :D

Welcome, Welcome!;)

Says @Ripley has 47 posts so far.

That’s good enough for my cookie!

Welcome to the Den, hopefully you won’t need to resort to murder any time soon, but just in case....we’ll be here to defend you.

You were having coffee with me at my house when that person got shot. One cream, two sugars.

;)

I’m relatively old and I don’t give my cookies so easily. BTW: Tardis or Enterprise? What were you doing on December 8th 1980?

Keep away from that couch. Don’t make eye contact with these guys :whistle:. The best cookies are with the mean girls (yup, them... don’t turn!)... quiet... quiet... go that way, I’ll distract them...

@Ripley welcome!
I named my first hammy Ripley cause she was torn up by her siblings,
but the tough girl survived once I brought her home and cared for her.
The pet shop tried to euthanize her by putting her in the freezer.
I flipped when I found out and offered her a chance.
She lived to be over 3 years old!
She was derpy but lovable as heck and really affectionate.
True story.

I’m relatively old and I don’t give my cookies so easily. BTW: Tardis or Enterprise? What were you doing on December 8th 1980?

Keep away from that couch. Don’t make eye contact with these guys :whistle:. The best cookies are with the mean girls (yup, them... don’t turn!)... quiet... quiet... go that way, I’ll distract them...
Why do I have to choose? Tardis AND Enterprise of course. ;) Um, was that the night John Lennon was killed? I remember my mother exclaiming Yoko did it! I will take your advice & slip out.

Back