• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
November 30, 2018

The battered and bruised baby at the center of what police and doctors describe as one of the most horrific child abuse cases they have seen will likely never walk or talk.

Police say doctors at Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital told them both of the baby’s legs were broken and six ribs were fractured when the 10-week-old was treated earlier this year.

The baby also had two skull fractures that occurred at different times and suffered strokes that have limited the amount of blood to her small brain. She also suffered brain bleeds, retinal hemorrhaging and stretched leg ligaments, according to Jeisson Garcia’s 21-page arrest affidavit.

“This is the worst case of child abuse we have ever investigated where the child hasn’t died. Her quality of life is going to almost be nonexistent. It is nonexistent,” said Sgt. Joseph Kennedy, who heads the Stamford Police Department’s Youth Bureau.

Most of the injuries were consistent with shaken baby syndrome, the affidavit said.

The baby was born on Nov. 16, 2017 to a woman who moved here from Colombia last October to be with Garcia, the affidavit said.

Garcia, however, was not the girl’s father and the mother told police their relationship was strained after the baby’s birth, the affidavit said.

Kennedy said the girl will be wheelchair-bound, unable to speak and will likely be blind.

Kennedy said the baby was turned over to the state department of Children and Families and is in foster care. Kennedy said he did not know what happened to the baby’s mother.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/lo...e-Abused-baby-will-never-walk-or-13435077.php

March 16, 2018

A Colombian man who did not oppose being deported will remain here where he is accused of repeatedly assaulting his estranged girlfriend and is suspected of nearly beating her 2-month-old baby to death.

Jeisson Garcia, 22, was returned to the state’s custody this week after being detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on an immigration hold since last month.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/lo...d-for-Colombian-man-charged-with-12757793.php
1543644243101.png

In cases like this there is a possible use for him.
Take him to the southern border.
On loudspeakers describe his crimes.
Follow with "this is what we do with criminals not born here".
Execute him on the spot using a woodchipper.
Do this every day during daylight hours.
Every hour on the hour.
Positive impact on immigration guaranteed!

Every hour on the hour.
Holy shit you're dark...I love it

It was really nice of him not disagreeing with being deported while waiting to be tried for the murder of this child. (sarcasm)

I think the fact that the mother up and disappeared will be part of defense-saying she was responsible for the injuries.

I am glad that the child is not in the custody of the mom but I still worry for her well being since she is so defenseless.

Every hour on the hour.

This is too quick of a death for child abusers, IMO.
I stand by my Public Impalement policy, as the slow, days long death screams serve a lasting impact for all who witness or hear even the slightest glimpse or sound, and you have the added benefit of just leaving the impaled body in place to rot as a reminder to all criminals, abusives, or even people with mild anger issues to keep their hands to themselves.

This is too quick of a death for child abusers, IMO.
I stand by my Public Impalement policy, as the slow, days long death screams serve a lasting impact for all who witness or hear even the slightest glimpse or sound, and you have the added benefit of just leaving the impaled body in place to rot as a reminder to all criminals, abusives, or even people with mild anger issues to keep their hands to themselves.
I stand with you! :happy:

Blasphemer! While I'm quite fond of Sejanus, you have sullied the name of Doc Slaughter...(strides away in a huff)
I replied earlier. Realizing now that I never posted :wacky:
I only refer to Sejanus because I’m not familiar with doc slaughter posting torture tactics in this forum specifically. I hope you can forgive me for my ignorance :arghh: but as it stands now, sejanus is all I got. ;)

March 13, 2019
A Stamford judge on Wednesday refused to reduce the bond of a man accused of critically assaulting a 2-month-old girl so he could go to another prison where his attorney said he could get better health care.
But Judge Gary White said Jeisson Garcia, 23, of Stamford was being held on serious allegations.

“It appears to me the bond is more than reasonable,” White said. “Some would argue that the bond is too low, but I’m not going to raise it.”

Garcia’s attorney Alex Martinez argued that because his client’s court-appearance bond of $1,750,000 is too high, Garcia is being held at the Northern Correctional Institution in Somers, New York. But he said prison officials there are doing nothing to address a growing health problem for Garcia.

Martinez would not say what the ailment is, but suggested to White that while the reduction of bail would not get him released, it may get him moved to the MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution in Suffield, where he would receive better health treatment.

In February 2018, Garcia was charged with assaulting the mother of the girl and his bond was set at $750,000. Prior to that, his lawyer said, Garcia had no criminal record in his native Colombia or in the United States before he was arrested last November and charged with first-degree assault and risk of injury and held on a $1 million bond.

Martinez also said the investigation that he undertook in the case raised serious doubts about his client’s guilt in the matter.

But Supervisor Assistant State’s Attorney Paul Ferencek called Garcia’s bond “reasonable in this case,” especially because the baby girl had been assaulted so badly and had multiple fractures. Despite Martinez’s arguments, Ferencek said he could see no reason to reduce Garcia’s bond.

White said he could not reduce the bond simply to send Garcia to another prison.

Until he is blind, unable to walk or talk he does not deserve any tax payer funded health care.

I would support deportation if his voice box was cut out and his legs are chopped off.

Last edited:
March 13, 2019
A Stamford judge on Wednesday refused to reduce the bond of a man accused of critically assaulting a 2-month-old girl so he could go to another prison where his attorney said he could get better health care.
But Judge Gary White said Jeisson Garcia, 23, of Stamford was being held on serious allegations.

“It appears to me the bond is more than reasonable,” White said. “Some would argue that the bond is too low, but I’m not going to raise it.”

Garcia’s attorney Alex Martinez argued that because his client’s court-appearance bond of $1,750,000 is too high, Garcia is being held at the Northern Correctional Institution in Somers, New York. But he said prison officials there are doing nothing to address a growing health problem for Garcia.

Martinez would not say what the ailment is, but suggested to White that while the reduction of bail would not get him released, it may get him moved to the MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution in Suffield, where he would receive better health treatment.

In February 2018, Garcia was charged with assaulting the mother of the girl and his bond was set at $750,000. Prior to that, his lawyer said, Garcia had no criminal record in his native Colombia or in the United States before he was arrested last November and charged with first-degree assault and risk of injury and held on a $1 million bond.

Martinez also said the investigation that he undertook in the case raised serious doubts about his client’s guilt in the matter.

But Supervisor Assistant State’s Attorney Paul Ferencek called Garcia’s bond “reasonable in this case,” especially because the baby girl had been assaulted so badly and had multiple fractures. Despite Martinez’s arguments, Ferencek said he could see no reason to reduce Garcia’s bond.

White said he could not reduce the bond simply to send Garcia to another prison.

Until he is blind, unable to walk or talk he does not deserve any tax payer funded health care.

I would support deportation if his voice box was cut out and his legs are chopped off.
And if he was blind like that poor baby; jab his eyes out with a hot poker.

March 13, 2019

No. He can still shake another baby. Im insisting he have his arms removed as well.

A 26-year-old city man was sentenced to six years in prison on Wednesday for a brutal assault that left a 2-month-old baby with lifelong injuries.
Judge Gary White sentenced Jeisson Garcia to six years in prison, along with 10 years of special parole, after he pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree assault, and one count each of second-degree assault, third-degree assault, strangulation, unlawful restraint and five counts of risk of injury.

“The defendant’s conduct was horrendous. He did terrible damage to a defenseless child — he deserves to go to prison,” White said.
In addition to his prison sentence and special parole, Garcia will also have a standing criminal protective order prohibiting him from making contact with the mother or the child until Feb. 2, 2082.
Before Garcia’s sentencing, Assistant State’s Attorney Michelle Manning said that, given the “tremendous” injuries to both the mother and child in the case, she wished Garcia’s prison sentence “would be higher. “There are a lot of complexities with this case, which is why the state understands the court’s offer. We, of course, do want to place on the record that we do feel it should be a higher number,” Manning said.
Alex J. Martinez, who represents Garcia, said on Wednesday that his client is “remorseful” about the pain caused to the baby and her mother.

Back