• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
After a Banning father rushed the lifeless body of his 2-year-old daughter to the hospital with a head injury Tuesday, police alleged the girl's death was the result of child abuse.

A sergeant told NBC4 that it was apparent the child had been tortured. Police called it one of the worst cases of child abuse that they had ever seen.

The girl's father was in jail Wednesday morning on suspicion of felony child abuse causing great bodily harm or death, but it could eventually be upgraded to murder, police said.

The girl's father rushed the child to San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital at 6:45 a.m. Tuesday, Banning police said.

Hospital staff said the girl had significant bruising on her face and body. Police concurred, saying the toddler was covered head to toe with bruises, which is why they believe she was tortured.

"We have evidence to show when the child left the mother she was in a good state, and had no injuries and here we are, the child has injuries that ultimately resulted in her death," Sgt. Mike Bennett told NBC4.

The girl's mother said the father is her ex-boyfriend, and was recently granted partial custody.

It was the first time the toddler had visited her father alone, and police said the toddler had been with the man for five or six days.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...-499872332.html?fbclid=IwAR2HHH2Jkm8RSI7AVokS

The girl's father was detained by police for questioning. He was later arrested and identified as 35-year-old Dany Vidaury. He was booked on suspicion of willful cruelty to a child causing death.

Authorities believe the child was beaten and neglected over a period of time. They said the parents were separated and that Vidaury had his first visitation with the little girl. She was turned over to him on Halloween.

Authorities said the abuse happened over the course of her stay with him. She suffered severe head trauma and had bruises all over her body.
https://abc7.com/2-year-old-dies-father-arrested-amid-child-abuse-probe-in-ie/4641660/
1541664245202.png

What an utter cunt. I hope his days are filled with misery from here on.

She more than likely threw a tantrum for her mother or refused to follow his rules-what did this piece of shit expect she is a toddler and she doesn't know him or the environment she is staying in.

Good grief. If you didn't want her, just call mom to come pick her up. Stupid, selfish, violent little man-boy who takes his anger out on a helpless little baby. No wonder mom dumped your ass. RIP sweet angel. This cunt can't hurt you no more.

Her first visit was five or six days ... this right here is where this went sideways.
They should have staggered those days, exchanged some feedback.
This could have been a really nice for everybody if all the parties had time to adjust to their new situation or otherwise eased into it.

It appears so..its under what i assume is his parents name
Why are people donating to them? To put money on his books? I guess I shouldnt assume the worst... I hope its going towards a memorial for that little girl or something along those lines.

California Victim Compensation Board, under most circumstances, may pay up to $7,500 for the funeral, burial or memorial service of a deceased victim after other available sources of payment, if any, have been applied.

CalVCB can pay for most expenses related to a funeral, burial or memorial service of a deceased victim.

However, CalVCB cannot pay for:
  • Alcoholic beverages
  • Coroner's charges (GC § 27472)
  • Finance or interest charges or processing fees on a funeral/burial bill
  • Memorial services beyond those usual and customary within the culture of the deceased victim
  • A pre-purchased funeral or grave
  • Telephone calls

The person responsible for paying for the victim's funeral arrangements should file the application for funeral and burial benefits. The Board cannot accept applications filed directly by a service provider such as a mortuary, funeral home, or cemetery (CCR § 649.18(b)).
https://victims.ca.gov/providers/funeral.aspx

Checked out his FB. Nasty gangsta thug. Yuck. Why did she ever procreate with him in the first place?

Her first visit was five or six days ... this right here is where this went sideways.
They should have staggered those days, exchanged some feedback.
This could have been a really nice for everybody if all the parties had time to adjust to their new situation or otherwise eased into it.
Exactly right, 5 days for a first visit is absurd. She would have been crying for mommy and home inside of an hour.

I wonder if the court ordered that the child had to be with him for 6 days? She had apparently never spent time alone with him before, so going from nothing to six whole days seems bizarre. If the court ordered it, without consideration for how it might affect the child (or the father), then I think mom has a good lawsuit against the state.

Back