• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
sorry for the double post, quadruple or whatever the final tally is. i kept posting because i didn't think it did. i swear, i'm only kinda retarded, not full-on.

sorry for the double post, quadruple or whatever the final tally is. i kept posting because i didn't think it did. i swear, i'm only kinda retarded, not full-on.
This happens to me a lot.
If you are bold, you can delete the duplicates. Not bold, they stay so everyone for all of eternity can see it.
$20.00 for a whole year to be a bold member is a small price to pay to protect your image for hundreds of years to come. (Okay, I'm being a little over dramatic. But still, $20.00 will get you to the secret bold forums where everyone right now at this very moment is talking shit about you. That may or may not be true.)
;)

I'd just like to point out that this thread does in fact exist, and that we may or may not be talking shit about you right this moment. :hilarious:

Screenshot_20181003-012147_Chrome.jpg

And I second keep for a sales position. This isn't the first time I've seen her bold spiel and she makes me want to give Morbid money all over again!

Yeah dude, careful. Some of these mean people might be circle jerking behind your back.... They could at least do a Louis CK and ask if you want to watch first. No manners these days.

While the site software is grinding away trying to add my post, I just open a new window and look to see if it actually has posted or not. If it has, I just close the first window. I'm a genius! :YOW:

On my chromebook I hit refresh after it gets thru spinning and thinking about it, and that usually works here.

This happens to me a lot.
If you are bold, you can delete the duplicates. Not bold, they stay so everyone for all of eternity can see it.
$20.00 for a whole year to be a bold member is a small price to pay to protect your image for hundreds of years to come. (Okay, I'm being a little over dramatic. But still, $20.00 will get you to the secret bold forums where everyone right now at this very moment is talking shit about you. That may or may not be true.)
;)

lol. :: dumps wallet ::

next week. i will for real.

$20 you say?
Hmm I dunno, I can get laid in Buffalo twice for that...
and still have money for Mighty Taco.

Latest posts

Back