• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Alright, alright! Donated a little this morning, darn you, though I truly cannot afford it. Yes, I am currently poor. :sorry: Here's another truth: I love this place. It's weirdly therapeutic to discover people who aren't just sticking their fingers in their ears and la-la-la-ing through life, I get to indulge my natural attraction to stories about crimes and injustice, and it's also the place I come for a reliable smile or two—often by watching the Shoutbox fly by. Someday, I'll be bold enough to say something!

With that being said, Now's a great time to get to know everyone...:joyful: Don't be scared. (Its ok to be scared, if Mac shows the hook thingy) Be bold NOW. Life is short. Come say hi, we don't bite.

...well I don't anyways. :rolleyes:

Ok....

If you donate at least fifty I'll tell you any secrets you need to know. I'm the keeper of the keys here. From 2008 on up I'm your girl.

I got excited that you quoted me. Then I realized you misquoted me. Cause I never said that.
No nudes for you.
I bet if we got a couple of people to go along with the nudie thing ....
The money would flow in like a river :p I'm in :D

I bet if we got a couple of people to go along with the nudie thing ....
The money would flow in like a river :p I'm in :D
Heck, no need to get others involved...you alone will do nicely :) I'm thinking of making a second donation with my next paycheck... ;)

I just had to make good on my word. Please continue to pm me if you want your rewards.

As far as the others willing to do nudes, name your price so we can get that dough rolling in.

@Morbid If it's copacetic (I just remembered that word today, so I had to use it.) I'll make a thread to sell my faux stained glass stuff with a portion of the proceeds to go to DD. For example, I plan on selling 8X11 for $30, and I'll donate $5 of it should it sell through the thread, larger pieces I'm planning on selling for 50-$75 (depending on the intricacy of the piece.) and I'll give $10 of it towards the site.

I get pretty much free advertising (if they don't sell I don't pay, so I consider that free.) and I can probably donate more that way than I could with what money I actually have. Well... if stuff sells of course.

@Morbid If it's copacetic (I just remembered that word today, so I had to use it.) I'll make a thread to sell my faux stained glass stuff with a portion of the proceeds to go to DD. For example, I plan on selling 8X11 for $30, and I'll donate $5 of it should it sell through the thread, larger pieces I'm planning on selling for 50-$75 (depending on the intricacy of the piece.) and I'll give $10 of it towards the site.

I get pretty much free advertising (if they don't sell I don't pay, so I consider that free.) and I can probably donate more that way than I could with what money I actually have. Well... if stuff sells of course.

Hey. I'd get in on something like that too! I'd rather give proceeds to Morbid than to etsy.

I just realized I have all kinds of fun new buttons now. Nearly messed me up when I went to agree with a post.

O.K., What Up? I popped for a fifty and didn't get a single new button. I'm wearing my boo boo face which while being absolutely adorable I'm told will cause wrinkle lines at some point in the future. :pout::pout::pout:

O.K., What Up? I popped for a fifty and didn't get a single new button. I'm wearing my boo boo face which while being absolutely adorable I'm told will cause wrinkle lines at some point in the future. :pout::pout::pout:

Check again. I see you are bold.

Check again. I see you are bold.
:pout:
@ Nell~ Hi! I've been bold since joining in June and contributed another $50 this month and I can't even give a cookie or seem to have any new privileges'.
Just checked again......:shrug:

:pout:
@ Nell~ Hi! I've been bold since joining in June and contributed another $50 this month and I can't even give a cookie or seem to have any new privileges'.
Just checked again......:shrug:

Cookies are only in intro threads. For fifty I will tell you all the secrets to any site scandal of your choosing. I think @Macabre has some goodies.for you to.

I'll bold myself for 3 years =$60
What I want in return, I'm asking (not demanding) could you please move the notifications buttons around?
Thumbs down
Crap
Disagree
Away from the other ones?

I think @carolinablue once posted this request, at the time I didn't think it mattered. Now that I use my phone 100% it does matter.
@Morbid you can say not no, but fuck no, I'm still going to give $60
Eta
$done$
Here's some thing that crossed my mind, if we are all bolding for future years, where will the money come from in those years.

Last edited:
I also happen to have a limited numbered print of a promotional poster I did for Swivel for the release one of his novels that I'd be willing to auction off for the cause. And myself because frankly I could use the money. It's been signed by him and countersigned by myself. (Most copies do not also have my signature, so I guess that would make this one a bit rarer, not that my signature counts for much. Technically, I have more than one, but one is all I'm willing to give up.)

This is of course assuming it's worth enough to bother, because frankly, I have no idea.

The writing isn't on the actual posters, except for the "There is no HOPE" part:
pCsAmwO.jpg

ETA I was thinking 50/50 share for this

Last edited:
So with school right around the corner and all the shitty weather we've been having (less work) I'm only able to do $40 with this check and next check I'll try for another $40. Sorry its not much. But this isn't the best time for me.....now if it were in July when this was posted I could have had macabre pictured in the nude no problem....but it wasn't. So I can't.

So with school right around the corner and all the shitty weather we've been having (less work) I'm only able to do $40 with this check and next check I'll try for another $40. Sorry its not much. But this isn't the best time for me.....now if it were in July when this was posted I could have had macabre pictured in the nude no problem....but it wasn't. So I can't.

*Dangles nudes*
Keep trying to hit $100. It doesn't have to be all at the same time.
If anything, you'll have some good ammunition to make fun of me in the future.:hilarious:<3

My wallet and phone were stolen this weekend BUT as soon as I get a new card or can figure an alternate way to donate I'm in, too.

*Dangles nudes*
Keep trying to hit $100. It doesn't have to be all at the same time.
If anything, you'll have some good ammunition to make fun of me in the future.:hilarious:<3

Its on, like Donkey Kong. I'll make it my goal. I just overspent yesterday on my kid for back to school. She so spoiled. But I can't help it cause she's my one and only. . . . :shy:

Ok....

If you donate at least fifty I'll tell you any secrets you need to know. I'm the keeper of the keys here. From 2008 on up I'm your girl.

I want some secrets! Um... I can't think of anything I really wanna know, so surprise me!

Okay guys, chip in some more! Total has been flagging lately, and we have a long way to go. I'm an unemployed benefits scrounger, but I still saved up and chipped in at least two weeks worth of food shopping money. I also don't have a bank card that I can use online, so had to physically go OUTSIDE THE HOUSE :nailbiting: convert money into your weird currency, send it to the lovely @Macabre , so she can use her card. If we can go through all of that rigmarole, so can you!

I'm in for $73, going to save up for nudie of Mac :woot:<3

I feel like I need to offer an incentive too, but I have no idea what. You do not want nudes of me. Pm me or ask me in shout if you can think of anything you would like from me. I can talk in my British accent over skype or something. Will say anything you want me to. ANYTHING.

I want some secrets! Um... I can't think of anything I really wanna know, so surprise me!

Okay guys, chip in some more! Total has been flagging lately, and we have a long way to go. I'm an unemployed benefits scrounger, but I still saved up and chipped in at least two weeks worth of food shopping money. I also don't have a bank card that I can use online, so had to physically go OUTSIDE THE HOUSE :nailbiting: convert money into your weird currency, send it to the lovely @Macabre , so she can use her card. If we can go through all of that rigmarole, so can you!

I'm in for $73, going to save up for nudie of Mac :woot:<3

I feel like I need to offer an incentive too, but I have no idea what. You do not want nudes of me. Pm me or ask me in shout if you can think of anything you would like from me. I can talk in my British accent over skype or something. Will say anything you want me to. ANYTHING.
Trust me when I say my nudes are worth it.
:hilarious:

Back