• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Scottysgirl416

Hello,
My name is Kay, not really my autocorrected changed and I'm too lazy to hit the back button. Let's try this again..

Hello, my name is Kat and I'm an alcoholic. I'm just kidding. I hardly drink. It's just my Ice breaker I suppose. I am sarcastic and compassionate to a fault. I'm educated and have formed my own opinions about shit. If I'm wrong I'll admit, own it and move the fuck on. I stumbled across this thread online looking for something else to which I can't remember now.

I have anxiety, ptsd, ppd and I own it like a MF, I don't use it as an excuse but it does cause me to remember shit in a weird fashion of events.

Idk what else to say really. How does one formally introduce themselves in a thread?

Welcome. Have a cookie.

I understand remembering stuff in a weird fashion. My wife doesn't understand why I get defensive when she says some things. I just hear it much differently than she intends. We'll be married 28 years next week, but this has only happened for about the past 5. I'm not too good at owning it yet.

With boob pics ( of course ). ;)

WOOT!

Welcome. Have a cookie.

I understand remembering stuff in a weird fashion. My wife doesn't understand why I get defensive when she says some things. I just hear it much differently than she intends. We'll be married 28 years next week, but this has only happened for about the past 5. I'm not too good at owning it yet.

WOOT!
It's a doozy, causes extreme anxiety for me. I used to have an excellent memory. Now it's shit.
Even went a period of time where I forgot who I was. Now I'm reinventing myself, or so it's what I call it anyways. Most people call it a bitter divorce, lol

Married or single. Gay or straight.
Kids or no because you hate them.
Pets?
Where do you live?

Married and engaged.
In the middle (hopefully it'll end shortly) of a nasty divorce. Been separated for almost 4 years. Got with my now fiancée and got knocked up so my ex felt it would be in his best interest to save the fucking world and suddenly be father of the year and steal my kids (3 boys). Thought it'd be retaliatory to tell my kids I beat them and have them write papers documenting such fuckery to the courts so that's an ongoing battle.

I used to always ask why he felt the need to lie to me cause I'd find out eventually anyways. Which is exactly what's happening. Yay for me!

So yeah, I got 4 kids ranging from 18 to 1 all are testosterone fueled little spawns of mine. The central cortex of my brain surrounds their ever being even when they're being shit heads. I'm still trying to figure why they stopped communications with The Mothership after a month and a half at their sperm donors casa. Suddenly, I became the evil spawn of Satan like the flip of a switch. Which is cool I suppose, If it were true, but oddly enough they seemed to morph a huge resembelence in verbiage to their sperm donor.

I'm not bitter, not at all.

So, the Mothership has one remaining member on board so we spend our time creating weapons of mass desrtuction and constructing a launch pad to destroy our enemies. It's fun and exciting at times he's not screaming cause I try to sneak out of his presence to tinkle or deuce.

Makes for an exciting day at times but we prevail and lay our heads with smiles and slobbering wet baby kisses. I wouldn't have it any other way; well I would love to have the assistance of the other spawns but we have a narcissistic superhero on our hands.

I'm trying to stay awake, please excuse the lengthily response.

Oh I live in Redding, California

Same place as where the Carr Fire tried to destroy us.

Married and engaged.
In the middle (hopefully it'll end shortly) of a nasty divorce. Been separated for almost 4 years. Got with my now fiancée and got knocked up so my ex felt it would be in his best interest to save the fucking world and suddenly be father of the year and steal my kids (3 boys). Thought it'd be retaliatory to tell my kids I beat them and have them write papers documenting such fuckery to the courts so that's an ongoing battle.

I used to always ask why he felt the need to lie to me cause I'd find out eventually anyways. Which is exactly what's happening. Yay for me!

So yeah, I got 4 kids ranging from 18 to 1 all are testosterone fueled little spawns of mine. The central cortex of my brain surrounds their ever being even when they're being shit heads. I'm still trying to figure why they stopped communications with The Mothership after a month and a half at their sperm donors casa. Suddenly, I became the evil spawn of Satan like the flip of a switch. Which is cool I suppose, If it were true, but oddly enough they seemed to morph a huge resembelence in verbiage to their sperm donor.

I'm not bitter, not at all.

So, the Mothership has one remaining member on board so we spend our time creating weapons of mass desrtuction and constructing a launch pad to destroy our enemies. It's fun and exciting at times he's not screaming cause I try to sneak out of his presence to tinkle or deuce.

Makes for an exciting day at times but we prevail and lay our heads with smiles and slobbering wet baby kisses. I wouldn't have it any other way; well I would love to have the assistance of the other spawns but we have a narcissistic superhero on our hands.

I'm trying to stay awake, please excuse the lengthily response.

Oh I live in Redding, California

Same place as where the Carr Fire tried to destroy us.
<3<3<3<3<3<3 went thru a super nasty custody battle myself so I really understand how bad it sucks.
Hang in there, it could swing the other way at any moment.

I'm right down the road from you.
Oroville to be exact. Right by where the Wall fire was last year.

Last edited:
<3<3<3<3<3<3 went thru a super nasty custody battle myself so I really understand how bad it sucks.
Hang in there, it could swing the other way at any moment.

I'm right down the road from you.
Oroville to be exact. Right by where the Wall fire was last year.

Nice! I go down there to get ink done from Joser. Maybe it's Orland, fuck idk. Lol
That wall fire was crazy, did you make it out ok?
This Carr fires pretty good doozy. I'm single parenting it so I got orepared to evuacate just in case. We're just going stir crazy trying to stay away from the smoke. Little Poopie rips off the masks and I pass out when I try to make it a fashion accessory so our activities are limited.

My separation has been civil up to the point of last summer. I kinda had a feeling that he'd try some shady maneuver like that when he found out I was pregnant with my ole man; he reassured me he was getting deployed. What a fat liar he turned out to be. My kids left here knowing they were loved beyond anything imaginable. I rest easy knowing I didn't keep my kids from their dad and interfere with their relationship. Just heartbreaking as their mother he finds it productive to use my kids as weapons.

His house rule is "don't ask adults why" which concerns me considering the circumstances. He wasn't even a good lay either. Damnit to all hell.

Back