• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoulfulSerenade

Hello! I am SoulfulSerenade! I registered an account here awhile ago and forgot about it. I am 22 and from Canada. I am an Royal Canadian Mounted Police hopeful and just always been interested in criminal psychology.

I've had a passion to help solve the missing, rename the unidentified and bring justice to the murdered for many years now, I've always felt like nobody cares about these cases unlike others, so I like to help and educate others when I can do so.

In my free time I draw, write, sing, code and play games, I'm a huge fan of Nintendo IPs like Pokemon, Metroid and Kirby for example.

Happy to meet all of you!

You seem like an interesting person, because of your artistic side coupled with your current occupation. Even you will probably be amazed at some of the crime stories coming out of Canada. Hope to hear some of your experiences with the RMCP!

Welcome! Have a cookie.

Beware of those here who will try to tell you which opinions are acceptable and which are not. (Hint - they're the cool kids)

Back