• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Ducky

So I thought I’d introduce myself since I’ve finally started to integrate myself into this little community on the web.

My name is Dawn, and I’m a stay at home mom atm.
Ex pre-k teacher (after I had kids I can’t go back... maybe one day... it’s just not the same after I had kids lol. I don’t imagine getting back into the working world from family life to go teach more toddlers :p
Certified counselor, always learning more on this subject. I want to help moms who feel like they have no one else to talk to that will understand. I understand. And if not, I want to help you through it.

I can relate to a lot of these stories on here, I had a very traumatic childhood. Learning to become a mom, and a good one, is hard when you’ve grown up in a completely different world. And without one.
I was raised by my dad (great man, hard worker, evil stepmother...)
Which is kinda how I got on this site in the first place, my obsession with having to know all the evil in the world... it started off as me being a brand new mom and reading the story about those two boys that kidnapped the toddler from the mall and killed him and left him head first on the train tracks.
My brain snapped a little that KIDS could do that to a baby and I’ve been low down creeping this site since then. Like 2012-13. Reading up on all the ways that people are batshitcrazy... and the other news that’s on this site.

So I creepily know all of you demon dwellers that have been on here for a while :D

I’m also a big fan of ganja...and I’m in Canada so it’s legal :D woot woot... but I say that because sometime I forget things like links... and proper grammar sometimes. Autocorrect likes to fuck me over during these times too. I’ll fix it when I realize :p

X Ducks

Hi Ducky.

Hey spider :)
Post automatically merged:

Stalker!!
About time you introduced yourself! Hey and Well met.

Lol!! I’m like that guy from Tim the tool man tailor show. The neighbour always looking over the fence. I finally showed my face lololol

Nice to meet.. welcome to the crew!
Thanks friend!

Welcome fellow pothead parent :)

Well hello there :) Glad to make your acquaintance my good person!

Yay!! Another Canuck! :)

Hey!! :cat:

Welcome, Ducky!

Thank you!! :cool:

Aloha from Southern Ontario near Niagara Falls you great jammy quack!
Bahahahahhahahaha
Why thank you eh! Sorry it’s nice to meet you :happy:

Hi Dawn! I am Dawn, too. And a preschool teacher!

Welcome!

Psst.....I heart weed, too.

That’s so funny... are you really me and I’m you?
Nice to meet you Frayed <3

Thanks BuffettGirl, I’ve seen you on here for a while, it’s nice to finally meet you :)

Last edited:
Welcome Ducky!
I've enjoyed all and promoted some of your thread articles. ;)

hello & welcome to the den officially. I did the same, was on here for a good few years before i posted also!

Can completely relate, I was (and still somewhat am) quite the lurker myself before posting/replying to threads here in the forums, but was a regular FP poster back on Discus for several years.

Hello Ducks. Welcome.

--Al

Thanks Al :cat:

hello & welcome to the den officially. I did the same, was on here for a good few years before i posted also!

Thanks my friend! Ya it takes a good bit of bravery I feel to get into a site like this. It’s like a new character coming into a show that’s half way through... will they mess it up? Will everyone hate them?!? Lol.
Nice to meet you :)

Last edited:
Thanks my friend! Ya it takes a good bit of bravery I feel to get into a site like this. It’s like a new character coming into a show that’s half way through... will they mess it up? Will everyone hate them?!? Lol.
We aren't complete assholes! We have our cliques, as any place, but for the most part, the folks are pretty friendly.

Welcome Ducky!
I've enjoyed all and promoted some of your thread articles. ;)

Can completely relate, I was (and still somewhat am) quite the lurker myself before posting/replying to threads here in the forums, but was a regular FP poster back on Discus for several years.

Thanks for the love Siobhan! I will be sure to return it!

And right?!? It’s hard not to lurk and just jump from story to story though lol...

We aren't complete assholes! We have our cliques, as any place, but for the most part, the folks are pretty friendly.

And as I’ve seen, my kinda people. What’s that saying by dr Seuss about everyone being a little weird and we all need to find the weirdos? Ya... I found all the other weirdos! :cat:

As have I. You pick good stories, Ducky.

--Al

Thanks!!!

I’m that friend that has all the weird and horrible stories to share with my friends. I just have to warn people... lol.
I’ve been on here so long I figured I should share finally :joyful:

Welcome, welcome, Ducky!

Thanks Babs! I’ve seen you on here a while too.
Nice to meet you!

I hope that’s not creepy to everyone lol...

Last edited:
So I thought I’d introduce myself since I’ve finally started to integrate myself into this little community on the web.

My name is Dawn, and I’m a stay at home mom atm.
Ex pre-k teacher (after I had kids I can’t go back... maybe one day... it’s just not the same after I had kids lol. I don’t imagine getting back into the working world from family life to go teach more toddlers :p
Certified counselor, always learning more on this subject. I want to help moms who feel like they have no one else to talk to that will understand. I understand. And if not, I want to help you through it.

I can relate to a lot of these stories on here, I had a very traumatic childhood. Learning to become a mom, and a good one, is hard when you’ve grown up in a completely different world. And without one.
I was raised by my dad (great man, hard worker, evil stepmother...)
Which is kinda how I got on this site in the first place, my obsession with having to know all the evil in the world... it started off as me being a brand new mom and reading the story about those two boys that kidnapped the toddler from the mall and killed him and left him head first on the train tracks.
My brain snapped a little that KIDS could do that to a baby and I’ve been low down creeping this site since then. Like 2012-13. Reading up on all the ways that people are batshitcrazy... and the other news that’s on this site.

So I creepily know all of you demon dwellers that have been on here for a while :D

I’m also a big fan of ganja...and I’m in Canada so it’s legal :D woot woot... but I say that because sometime I forget things like links... and proper grammar sometimes. Autocorrect likes to fuck me over during these times too. I’ll fix it when I realize :p

X Ducks
Welcome to our twisted family!

I think maybe we were all lurkers at first. Nice to meet you, Ducky! We're already enjoying your posts and happy to have you with us.

Back