• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Berry

Hello everyone, I am Berry from The Netherlands and work as a paramedic in The netherlands. Married with 2 kids, a girl called Maartje. She died at the age of 14 in 2015 and our son Jens who is now becoming 18 in june this year. I always have been interested in crime and the awfull things one human can do to the other human. There are a lot of sick people out there. Why? Greed, jealousy, sick minds. The world could be a happier place. Greetings from The Netherlands

Welcome to the bat cave. We're all a little bit crazy, but once you get to know us, we're not bad at all. We're fun, passionate and caring, especially if you're elderly, a child, or a helpless animal. If you harm one of the above, we'll take you out at your knees. RAWR! Seriously though, glad to meet you. Join in, and we'll treat you like one of the family.

Since I haven't seen Georgia mentioned, I'll step in here, WELCOME from Georgia, USA, that is.

Hey! My daughter-in-law's sister has moved to The Netherlands to be with her new husband, who is a native of your fine country. Maybe you know her? :p

Back