• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Toni tete and @ghosttruck
I will be using Idiomatic and Semantic techniques to translate specifically for @ghosttruck.
Unfortunately, a chain of translations is required to un-muck the statement sent from his remote hilltop lair.
Carrier Pigeons, message sticks, yodeling, silk and wax balls, whistling, a town crier, semaphore flags, pneumatic tubes, cave paintings, will have to be employed. Plus the last speaker of Sarsi (Navajo) must be tracked down to assist.
I will take a preliminary stab:
"Though you come from the distant planet of Yankees, I embrace your scum credo (Saboteurs and Criminals United in Mayhem). You are welcome to join our dumpster fire (roaring, crackling wit, and noxious opinions)" In short, Welcome to the DD, I am glad you are here!! --@ghosttruck

HaHa, Idiomatic and Semantic for Ghosty!

Last edited:
@Toni tete and @ghosttruck
I will be using Idiomatic and Semantic techniques to translate specifically for @ghosttruck.
Unfortunately, a chain of translations is required to un-muck the statement sent from his remote hilltop lair.
Carrier Pigeons, message sticks, yodeling, silk and wax balls, whistling, a town crier, semaphore flags, pneumatic tubes, cave paintings, will have to be employed. Plus the last speaker of Sarsi (Navajo) must be tracked down to assist.
I will take a preliminary stab:
"Though you come from the distant planet of Yankees, I embrace your scum credo (Saboteurs and Criminals United in Mayhem). You are welcome to join our dumpster fire (roaring, crackling wit, and noxious opinions)" In short, Welcome to the DD, I am glad you are here!!

HaHa, Idiomatic and Semantic for Ghosty!
Finally...someone who understands!!

Toni made this post July 11, 2018 - the same day they joined, and coincidentally, the last time they were here.
I SOOOO wanted to be able to blame @ghosttruck , but as usual, he has cleverly covered his tracks, and left me red faced holding the Doofus bag. I also want to note that @EyEgOrE and @ghosttruck are clearly in league with one another in some sort of unholy cabal. I think they silenced @JackBurton in some sort of unspeakably bloodthirsty manner.

Back