• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
Heather Teofilak, 38, mother of a middle school student, was arrested for tampering with her son’s prescription medication.

“She took the capsules apart, removed some of the medication for her own use, then replaced the capsules back in the prescription container,â€￾ Detective Lt. David Sherma said. “This was discovered by a school nurse who had the responsibility of dispensing the medication to the student.â€￾

Sherma said the student was given Adderral on a daily basis. The amphetamine is used to treat children who suffer from attention deficit disorders.

“It has the reverse effect in adults,â€￾ he said.

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080422/NEWS01/80422016/1002

I want the school nurse's name so I can say thank you.

“She took the capsules apart, removed some of the medication for her own use, then replaced the capsules back in the prescription container,â€￾ Detective Lt. David Sherma said.

“It has the reverse effect in adults,â€￾ he said.

Maybe Mom ran out of her diet pill prescription, and figured a little energy boost at her son's expense was just the ticket.:rolleyes:

Back