• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The involuntary manslaughter conviction of a young woman who encouraged her boyfriend through dozens of text messages to kill himself was upheld Wednesday by Massachusetts’ highest court.

[...]

Carter’s lawyers said in an email they are disappointed in the ruling and will consider appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court, among other legal options. Carter, now 22, was sentenced to 15 months in jail, but has remained free while she pursues her appeals.

I'm a little surprised she hasn't won any appeals. Telling someone to do something doesn't usually make you criminally responsible (and I'm absolutely not talking morally responsible here, she's a POS). I'm also not sure why part of the ruling had to do with the fact that she didn't call police - isn't that legally only the responsibility of mandatory reporters?

Maybe I'm missing some laws she broke though, since I'm not sure how else she would lose an appeal. Good riddance either way.

I'm a little surprised she hasn't won any appeals. Telling someone to do something doesn't usually make you criminally responsible (and I'm absolutely not talking morally responsible here, she's a POS). I'm also not sure why part of the ruling had to do with the fact that she didn't call police - isn't that legally only the responsibility of mandatory reporters?

Maybe I'm missing some laws she broke though, since I'm not sure how else she would lose an appeal. Good riddance either way.

It might have something to do with the Boyfriends State of mind, and her taking advantage of that weakness. I wouldn't consider it to be perfectly normal to want to attempt suicide, such that they may be considering him mentally fragile & easily manipulated, treating it like they might had the victim been mentally retarded. I have no more knowledge of the case than you but that would be my guess.

‘‘I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you’re ready — just do it babe,’’ Carter wrote in one message.
‘‘You’re finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. It’s okay to be scared and it’s normal. I mean, you’re about to die,’’ she wrote in another.
The dude was a very weak ass fucker and he was going to kill himself one day, with or without her urging.

Actually, if the girl was really serious she could have saved all those texts and just him this.

Last edited:

An update about how she's adjusting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HBO will be showing a new dramatization of the case....

This cunt just doesn't get it does she?

Michelle Carter, who encouraged boyfriend's suicide, appeals to Supreme Court
Lawyers for Carter argued that her conviction violated her constitutional right to freedom of speech.

The Massachusetts woman who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself filed an appeal to the Supreme Court Monday.

Michelle Carter, 22, was sentenced to 15-months in prison for her role in the death of Conrad H. Roy III, who died in 2014 by inhaling carbon monoxide inside his pickup truck in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, while on the phone with Carter.

A judge found Carter contributed to Roy's death by telling him to "get back in" his truck as it was filling with poisonous fumes. She was 17 at the time and only about a month out of a psychiatric hospital when Roy took his own life.

The Massachusetts Supreme Court upheld Carter's conviction in February, arguing that " the evidence against the defendant proved that, by her wanton or reckless conduct, she caused the victim's death by suicide."

Lawyers for Carter argued that the conviction violated her 1st Amendment right to free speech in a writ of certiorari petition to the Supreme Court of the United States filed Monday.

Story continues here - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...iend-s-suicide-appeals-supreme-court-n1027601

Somebody needs to tell her to just quietly do her time then she can start her career as a bottom feeding cam girl because no one in hell is ever going to hire her into the regular workplace.

This cunt just doesn't get it does she?
Somebody needs to tell her to just quietly do her time then she can start her career as a bottom feeding cam girl because no one in hell is ever going to hire her into the regular workplace.
shes a complete sociopath attention whore & deserves full time& eliminated from society completely, anyone doing a special on her deserve to be flamed if they didn't demonize her completely

Repugnant broad needs to just go away forever.
Looks like she is getting her jailhouse lesbian on in those images.

She should shut the fuck up and serve her tiny jail sentence and be super grateful the length was so short.

I agree with her on this. No one should be criminally liable for telling someone what to do. She didn't force him to do anything. He wasn't a child, she had no authority over him, and they weren't even physically together.

She's a soulless monster, but she should not be criminally liable and I was really surprised the courts didn't see this as a first amendment violation from the get-go.

Just some updates:

‘Suicide-text’ gal Michelle Carter will leave jail early despite parole ruling
The Massachusetts woman whose heartless text messages goaded her suicidal friend into killing himself will get out of jail at least two months early regardless of a pending parole decision, according to officials — because she is a “model” prisoner.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/suici...e-carter-wants-to-be-let-out-of-prison-early/
Since getting thrown behind bars in August 2017, Michelle Carter has been working in the jail kitchen and attending classes and programs; each month she does so, she earns another 10 days off her 15-month sentence, officials said.

Carter is currently on track to be sprung in mid-March, rather than her originally set release in mid-May.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/suicide-text-gal-michelle-carter-will-leave-jail-early-despite-parole-ruling/

Well that's Mass. for ya.

If she ever reads this she should know that I eagerly await her debut on stickfigurecams(dot)com.
(just let me warm up the lube...)

She shouldn't be in jail anyway (although hell might be appropriate). I still can't believe they upheld the conviction for a mentally ill woman telling a mentally ill man what to do, when she had no authority over him.

She'll probably be back in jail eventually anyway, but I hope next time it's for actually breaking laws herself instead of telling an equal peer what to do.

Back