• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The headmaster of a private Florida Christian school was arrested on suspicion of grooming and sexually molesting a student and investigators fear there are more victims.

Charles Aguon, 34, the headmaster of Kingdom Preparatory School in Auburndale, was arrested on Tuesday and was being held without bail at the Polk County Jail on two felony counts of lewd molestation of a victim between 12 and 16 years old, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said at a news conference Wednesday.
judd-aguon-presser-wfts-ps-190206_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Judd said the victim is a 15-year-old male student at the private school, where Aguon is also a teacher and football coach. He said Aguon is an ordained minister who goes by the nickname "Pastor Tiger."

He said the victim was interviewed by investigators on Tuesday and told them that Aguon allegedly molested him multiple times since November. Judd said the molestation occurred off campus but investigators are trying to determine if any of the crimes occurred at the school.

"He was being groomed by Pastor Tiger," Judd said. "And it went from just grooming to kissing, kissing on the mouth, biting lips, to simulated sex with their clothes on, to where he actually fondled and molested this 15-year-old."

Judd asked that parents contact the sheriff's office immediately if they suspect their child may have been molested by Aguon, saying, "Our fear is there may be more victims."
[....]
Aguon was arrested at the school two hours after he allegedly made incriminating statements in a phone conversation with the victim, Judd said.

During the phone call, in which investigators listened in, the victim told Aguon that he felt uncomfortable and did not like it when Aguon kissed and touched him, according to a criminal affidavit filed in the case.

"Aguon then asked (the victim), 'Oh the loving on you?'" according to the affidavit. "After (the victim) stated he did not like it when Aguon touched his private parts, kissed him, and bite his lip, Aguon then stated, 'You know I was only messing with you.' After (the victim) stated a second time that he did not like it, Aguon then stated, 'I'm sorry...'"

Following his arrest, Judd said Aguon allegedly "admitted that maybe some of my conduct was inappropriate."

Judd noted that the school's motto is "to become the most loving school in the world."
[....]
Judd said Aguon has been the headmaster at the school for two years. He said the school is affiliated with the Miracle Tabernacle of Praise Church, where Aguon is an associate pastor.

Officials at the church did not return a request from ABC News for comment.

"I certainly hope and pray that everyone else at the school has no knowledge and this is a singular event," Sheriff Judd said. "However, I'm very frustrated because the leader ... certainly didn't display the conduct we expect of a teacher, of a coach, of a minister, of a headmaster of a private school."

"I certainly hope and pray that everyone else at the school has no knowledge and this is a singular event," Sheriff Judd said. "However, I'm very frustrated because the leader ... certainly didn't display the conduct we expect of a teacher, of a coach, of a minister, of a headmaster of a private school."

This headmaster secretly condones this shit, or he is a PC phony. Either way, I hate you.

I think that a more appropriate (masculine) statement would have been along the lines of "If I could get my hands on that asshole, I'd tear his ball sack off."

Wow it's like looking into the future if one of those scumbags from that Kentucky Catholic School ever decides to enter the world of education.

Man if i were that kid and/or his family i would be chomping at the bit for the civil suit. These private religious schools got fucking BANK.

Id put these scumbags out of business. Send the rest of the students to the world of public education haha

Back