• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565717898887.png

Mr Miyagi did not cover this one in the Karate Kid!

A Montgomery man was jailed Saturday accused of exposing himself outside the Alabama State Capitol building and throwing punches at a state trooper, according to court records.

Julian David Murphy, 60, was charged with disorderly conduct and public lewdness after the incident about 8 a.m.

According to an arrest affidavit written by the state trooper, Murphy approached the law enforcement official's vehicle while the state trooper was parked on the South Union Street side near the gift shop.

"The subject was talking out of his head and saying things that did not make sense," the state trooper wrote.

A woman who worked at the Capitol passed by and was about to enter the building when Murphy allegedly turned around to walk in the same direction as her.

"I exited my vehicle and asked the subject to move on," the trooper wrote.

Murphy allegedly became loud and cursed at the state trooper when asked to move on.

"At that time the subject gave me a thousand-yard stare and then took a swing at me," the law enforcement official wrote.

The trooper blocked his swing and backed away, he wrote.

Murphy then "dropped his pants with his back to me, put his finger in his rectum and then came at me swinging," the state trooper wrote.

"I removed my Taser and tased the subject one time. The subject then fell to the ground," the state trooper wrote in court records.

Attachments

• 1565717878871.png
    1565717878871.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
When I started scrolling down to see the picture of this guy for a second there he looked a lot like my father in law but then I remembered he's been dead about 10 years now, but otherwise it looked like him and really sounded like something he would have done given the chance. "Come on now, Jim, leave the man alone,he might have a gun". Heard that more than once. :wideyed:

So what’s the point of stick his finger up his ass? Was he going to flick a butt nugget at the cop to distract him?
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the funniest threads in a while. You can’t make this shit up, really. Man sticks finger in ass, then attacks cop. Are you fuckin kidding me? Omg

Last edited:
So wait, when he put his finger in his bum and then swung on the copper, was his finger still in his butt? Because that's just awkward as hell for fighting I would guess. I'm seeing some old dude all crab-like trying to swing up on the cop... :oops:
It's like a perverse version of "I can kick your ass with one hand tied behind my back."

Back