• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

I don't know if anyone has been using Search Forums lately, but last night and again today, when I do a search nothing comes up even when I know there is a thread. Can someone else try.

I just type in keywords and leave everything else to default. Thanks.

I just searched using the google search to the right to update the Nutbrown thread without issue. Are you using this or the search function on the top forum bar?

The search function at the top of the forum is a known issue. It requires filtering through a very large database for results and often times out before it completes it. The search to the right completes in less than a second and is very accurate. If you are looking for a full name you can put it in parenthesis like you would with any google search. I've asked @Morbid to remove the search link but he's been busy with work.

Thank you for the reminder.

The search function at the top of the forum is a known issue. It requires filtering through a very large database for results and often times out before it completes it. The search to the right completes in less than a second and is very accurate. If you are looking for a full name you can put it in parenthesis like you would with any google search. I've asked @Morbid to remove the search link but he's been busy with work.

Thank you for the reminder.
Thanks. Will use the other search feature from now on.

I found the easiest (I think most accurate) way to find a thread I know is here
Open a new browser and type in a few key words and dreamindemon it hasn't failed me yet.

Back