• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
Jose Toxtle was the first one to admit he killed his wife, breathlessly calling police after he stabbed her eight times last December to tell them what happened.

Now the only thing left for a jury to decide is whether Toxtle, 42, of New Cassel, was suffering from "extreme emotional disturbance" when he killed Teresa Barrera, 42, his wife of five years. If he was, Toxtle could be convicted of manslaughter, which carries a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison, rather than second-degree murder, which carries a maximum sentence of 25 years to life.

According to both the prosecutor and the defense lawyer in the case, Toxtle's wife admitted having an affair, then - as he begged on his knees that she stay with him - told him that he had a small penis and did not satisfy her sexually. Then he killed her.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-listab245739795jun24,0,6275457.story

Hehe. A woman with a sharp toungue. He shouldn't have killed her but DAAAAmn. Thats a fucking harsh thing to say. Then again maybe it's tiny. LOL. I shouldn't "laugh", but hey thats me.

Ladies!! We've all dated (or at least I have) the guy who was a pinky. If you have to ask " is it in?" it's usually not a good sign.

that makes me so sad.
It doesn't matter if he's pinky size or horse size.. he didn't deserve that. He shouldn't have killed her over it, but damn, I can't say as I blame him for his state of mind. He was begging her to stay, so he must've loved her.. this probably just pushed him over the edge. :( poor guy...maybe they can call it a crime of passion or discover he has some sort of psychosis.. and put him in the hospital for awhile..:(

~ceisdsgil

That is kinda ridiculous. If I was being dumped and begging the man to stay I am pathetic. And I certainly don't have the right to kill him if he said, say "your so loose it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway." Suck it up and realize people say shitty things while breaking up. It doesn't make them true, or reason to go all crazy on someones ass.

That is kinda ridiculous. If I was being dumped and begging the man to stay I am pathetic. And I certainly don't have the right to kill him if he said, say "your so loose it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway." Suck it up and realize people say shitty things while breaking up. It doesn't make them true, or reason to go all crazy on someones ass.

He could have said that because he had a small penis. Now if a woman can take my thing and milk it like it is a cow's teat I am going to be doing some serious ass kissing because I don't get that often. But sometimes even with the good milkers you have to kick them to the curb because they are just too fucked up.

I think this dude was all crazy in the first place. Begging someone to stay?

She probably never thought he'd take that moment to find his balls.

Back