• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wrote her a couple of emails and invited her to come here. Keep in mind, if you want to send her love, she hates it when you say she looks old. :biggrin:

Don't bother to send me ignorant Russian bullshit. I won't bother to translate, so it means nothing to me. Just a child playing on a computer making up nonsense words.

Looking at your MySpace photo again, I have to admit I was wrong. You do not look 35 years old. You look over 40, maybe even 45. Your face has lots of mileage, ridden too often and put away wet. Is that from being a tired old whore?

And really, you need to stay out of the sun. It's really aging on your ugly, tired, whorish face. Soon you will be unable to make money on the street corners giving blow jobs, and back to the U.S.S.R. it will be for you.

In the meanwhile, Shut The Fuck Up. Nobody here wants to hear what a tired old ugly whore has to say.

Have a good day, and Të raftë morri i gopit! (May fleas infest your cunt.)

^_^

You stink up my MySpace, so you are now blocked. If you want to continue to talk nonsense to me, as you have diarrhea of the mouth and can't STFU.... come to our site and read your story.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15072&highlight=albanian

Bring your old, tired looking ass. Bring your cheap heels too.

^_^

I wrote her a couple of emails and invited her to come here. Keep in mind, if you want to send her love, she hates it when you say she looks old. :biggrin:

Don't bother to send me ignorant Russian bullshit. I won't bother to translate, so it means nothing to me. Just a child playing on a computer making up nonsense words.

Looking at your MySpace photo again, I have to admit I was wrong. You do not look 35 years old. You look over 40, maybe even 45. Your face has lots of mileage, ridden too often and put away wet. Is that from being a tired old whore?

And really, you need to stay out of the sun. It's really aging on your ugly, tired, whorish face. Soon you will be unable to make money on the street corners giving blow jobs, and back to the U.S.S.R. it will be for you.

In the meanwhile, Shut The Fuck Up. Nobody here wants to hear what a tired old ugly whore has to say.

^_^

You stink up my MySpace, so you are now blocked. If you want to continue to talk nonsense to me, as you have diarrhea of the mouth and can't STFU.... come to our site and read your story.

^_^

OMGoodness, that is sooooo funny.. You rock Unamused Cat.. LOVE IT:hello::five::proud2:

UC, me and my 14 year old daughter are sitting here laughing our fool asses off over this. Thanks for the entertainment. Keep up the good work.

^_^

^_^

Holy shit! I can't believe I missed this on Tuesday.
Fuckin-A UCat, well done!!!!!!!

:five:

This shit is still going on? Let me know if you need to borrow my bodyguards, Vlad and Vlad. Actually, you probably only one. I'm sure one Vlad is enough for her crazy super stiletto moves.

Unamused Cat & all others here on DD,

I feel as though I should offer you all an apology. I feel as though I have endangered you and everyone else here on DD by beginning a thread on Miss Fashionista Coffee Thrower, little did I know that the little twit was in the CAM (Cyberspace Albanian Mafia).
I fear that she will begin emailing you pictures of stiletto heels and cups of scalding hot coffee. I have not slept a wink at night since the Terror Attack of Albanian Hate Mail began!
Can you ever find it in yourselves to forgive me:questionmark:
:pray2:

I feel as though I should offer you all an apology. I feel as though I have endangered you and everyone else here on DD by beginning a thread on Miss Fashionista Coffee Thrower, little did I know that the little twit was in the CAM (Cyberspace Albanian Mafia).
I fear that she will begin emailing you pictures of stiletto heels and cups of scalding hot coffee. I have not slept a wink at night since the Terror Attack of Albanian Hate Mail began!

No apology needed. Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes we misspell things, sometimes we piss off the Albanian Mafia. It happens.

If I get killed by the CAM, make sure my body is delivered to a pet shop. I also want that crazy gal to dance at my funeral. :biggrin:

Back