• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5761478/

Margaret Wells struggles to reconcile her roles as brothel owner and mother to her daughters. When her business comes under attack from a rival madam with a ruthless streak, Margaret must fight back even if it means losing her family and possibly her life.

Samantha Morton plays Margaret Wells and she can do no wrong in my eyes. She's one of my favorite actors. I was super stoked, thinking I could binge watch it but noooooooooooooo, it's an original so it airs on Wednesdays like a regular show. Definitely a must watch.

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I binged the first 6 episodes this weekend. I really like it. I also did the first 4 episodes of Handmaid's Tale, which is AMAZING. So, yeah - I have Hulu now.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I like Handmaid's better but Harlots is certainly interesting. I feel bad for both of the daughters. I also think their mom is fucked when cowgirl chick finds out she snitched on that whiny chick to the old lady.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Oh, it's Wednesday! Ms. Wells is drowning right now and she's just trying to survive but every decision seems to make it worse.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
SPOILERS AHEAD:

This week's episode was very good! I am glad the cowgirl hat chick forgave the other one and they found the about to be sacrificed chick.

Chrystan

I've been looking for a good series to binge on. I'm gonna try this tonight! I binge watched 13 reasons why from Netflix last weekend and now season 2 isn't out yet so I'll start on Harlots! Thanks!! I was about to restart a true blood binge but that's more binging than I have time for!!!

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Bridge, original swedish version is pretty good. Better then this Harlot shit

The best show with a strong focus on whores to have ever aired on television remains Carnivale. Facts.

Members online

Latest posts