• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
I hope mommy dearest gets the book thrown at her
The disappearance of 11-month old Harlee Lane Lewis prompted a brief Amber Alert, but shortly after the child was found dead in a field, hidden in a diaper box about 1,000 yards from a home in Chesterfield.

Brooks says Lewis’ mother initially reported that someone attacked her and took the child from her arms while she checked the mail Tuesday afternoon.

Officials say the Amber Alert has been canceled.
Officials in Chesterfield County have confirmed that the child’s mother has been taken into custody.

This is a developing story. Stay with ABC Columbia News for more information as it becomes available.
http://www.abccolumbia.com/2018/05/29/update-amber-alert-cancelled-after-11-month-old-found-dead/

The child was found in a diaper box? So the suspect either had such box in his car, or after he snatched her he went into the house for the express purpose of retrieving said diaper box to place child in. I wonder if she was shocked that her story didn’t convince the investigators. I’m glad she’s an idiot, mind you. Makes it easier to nail her.

http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2018/0...ther-assaulted-child-abducted-by-unknown-man/

CHESTERFIELD, SC — The mother who told investigators that her baby was kidnapped after she was assaulted at her mailbox has admitted to lying about the attack.

Detectives with the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office say 19-year-old Breanna Denise Lewis lied when she told deputies that she was attacked and her baby was taken Tuesday afternoon while looking her mailbox on Daisy Lewis Drive.

Lewis originally told deputies she was checking the mail around 2pm when an SUV stopped in the middle of the road and an unknown man got out. She then said he hit her in the head multiple times before grabbing her 11-month-old baby girl, Harlee Lane Lewis, and taking off.

An Amber Alert was issued for Harlee, but called off when investigators found her naked body in a diaper box less than a mile away from the home.

Officials say Lewis’s story began falling apart when they discovered her injuries were the result of a recent car accident. Once in custody, she admitted to lying about the attack, but says she blacked out and doesn’t remember how her daughter died.

Officials say she was living with another mother and her baby at the home on Daisy Lewis, but neither were home at the time of the incident.

Harlee’s father reportedly committed suicide last October.

Sheriff Jay Brooks says Lewis will be held overnight on the charge of Falsifying a Report. Investigators say they are currently waiting on autopsy results to confirm the cause of death, and will determine if additional charges will be filed at that time.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office at 843-623-2101. Officials say the FBI and SLED are also assisting in the investigation.

Baby Harlee

2crpnyc.jpg

The "Mom"

kq9dy.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Surprised the poor baby survived for so long. What a weak story - I'm sure the police never believed that one for a minute.

but neither were home at the time of the incident.
Rubbish. They were there. they may have blacked out, but they were there, wasted on something, leaving the babies in harm's way.

Last edited:
WTH why the someone stole the baby? every single time! LEO are just going to stop looking for lost or kidnapped children.
These jackasses, cannot seem to understand NO ONE BELIEVES the dingo ate the baby ! (even though sometimes it does)
She is a murdering monster, and as such should be slowly disassembled, without any pain killers.

I had to ignore that, it was driving me nuts! I'm guessing they meant a balaclava? Is it called a toboggan in some places? :shrug:
Both derive from French tabaganne, which derives from an Algonquian word, probably Mi'kmaq tepaqan or Abenaki dabôgan, influenced by similar words in other Eastern Canadian Algonquian languages. The sense of "hat" is recorded since 1929 and is short for toboggan cap (1928), a cap suitable for wearing while tobogganing.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/toboggan

Both derive from French tabaganne, which derives from an Algonquian word, probably Mi'kmaq tepaqan or Abenaki dabôgan, influenced by similar words in other Eastern Canadian Algonquian languages. The sense of "hat" is recorded since 1929 and is short for toboggan cap (1928), a cap suitable for wearing while tobogganing.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/toboggan
Also from that same wiki article:
(Southern US, especially South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia) A knit cap, designed to provide warmth in cold weather.
Since the story is out of South Carolina, it makes even more sense.

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, SC (FOX 46 WJZY) - The mother of an infant who was found dead inside a plastic container Tuesday could possibly undergo a psych evaluation while in custody, according to Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay L. Brooks.

The mother, Breanna Lewis, 19, has been charged with giving false information to law enforcement, desecration or removal of human remains, and destroying, altering, concealing or tampering with physical evidence following her false kidnapping report.

The Sheriff's Office said an autopsy of the 11-month-old girl, Harlee Lane Lewis, has been completed, but the official results of that autopsy are unavailable at this time. The results have been turned over to the State Law Enforcement Division (SLED).

According to Sheriff Brooks, there were no visible marks on the baby's body or any evidence that could be seen with the naked eye that showed Harlee Lewis had been murdered. Her remains were found hidden inside a plastic bag in a plastic container about 1,000 yards from the home.

"The two officers that found this child are going to have to have counseling," Sheriff Brooks said.

Brooks said it's possible the infant died from natural causes.

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/...n-suicide-watch-while-autopsy-results-pending

Back