• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
ANDERSON, Ind. (WISH) — Police are looking into people of interest in the death investigation of a 1-year-old from Anderson.

The baby had what police are calling suspicious injuries and died Sunday at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis.

An autopsy was performed Monday on the 1-year-old, and police said they are awaiting the results.

The baby’s biological father told 24-Hour News 8 he believes what happened to his son was no accident and that someone caused the injuries.

“I just want justice for my boy,” said the father, Jackie Haines.

Haines received a phone call over the weekend that changed his life forever.

“It doesn’t seem real,” he said. “It seems like a bad dream.”

Haines was told to get to the hospital — something bad happened to his 1-year-old son Harlan. The baby boy with beautiful eyes had severe injuries and was hooked up to a ventilator.

“They said there were no brain activity,” he said.

Haines said he does not have custody of his son and admits he hasn’t seen his son in a few months.

“I know he was so scared. He couldn’t do anything. He couldn’t defend himself,” he asid. “I wasn’t there to protect him. What I need to do is I need to fight for my baby and fight for everybody out there that doesn’t have a voice.”

Haines said there’s been a lot of speculation as to what happened to his son and he knows police will find the truth.

“I don’t see how anybody could hurt just a little baby like that,” he said. “It wasn’t his fault he didn’t deserve that.”

The investigation began Friday morning when police said they received a report of a crash involving a baby near East Pine and Poplar streets in Anderson.

“We’re trying to work our way through the investigation to determine if that baby was indeed involved in that crash as reported to us or there’s not connection at all,” said Maj. Joel Sandefur of the Anderson Police Department.

Haines said the only thing he can do now for his son is to be his voice.

“We have to fight for justice for him,” he said. “We have to be sure we do everything possible, everything in our power to be sure whoever is responsible is brought to justice.”

Family and friends also started the tag #JusticeForHarlan on social media.

Police said Monday they have not made any arrests in the case, but again said they are looking into people of interest.

https://www.google.com/amp/wishtv.c...after-suspicious-death-of-1-year-old-son/amp/

Theres a video of the mom on fb that seems like shes crying big ol crocodile tears.

So kid was hit by a vehicle?
Passenger in a vehicle that struck something and injured?
Beaten by moms cuck then staged either of the above?

I don't have enough to come to a snap determination online which would culminate in executions, sterilization, being mauled by badgers on qualudes or the like.
I must have more intel to make my disgust well up in socially inappropriate albeit hilarious ways.

Meanwhile DNA donor is there a tad late.
The boy is gone.
No pesky child support to avoid so he can be all indignant and promise something less than half assed involvement which is clearly his deal.

As for mom.
Watch her closely.
She knows far more than she wants to admit.

https://www.wthr.com/article/father-seeks-answers-in-childs-death-police-call-suspicious

ANDERSON, Ind. (WTHR) – There was a traffic crash at the corner of Pine and Poplar in Anderson early Friday morning and police want to know what really happened there.

It’s a crash that changed a lot of lives.

A smashed utility pole marks the crash scene.

“It woke me up,” said witness John Boze. "I heard somebody hit the pole. The car was running and the horn was blaring.”

(Photos provided)
But when Boze rushed out to check on the driver, “there was nobody there and nobody around it.”

Police said they were told a toddler was in the car when it hit the pole. Harlan Haines, 19 months old, was taken by someone to an Anderson hospital with severe injuries. He was later transferred to Riley Hospital for Children.

Possible they (dotm) beat the baby and they tried to take him to the hospital and crashed?

He was such a cutie. RIP sweet Harlan.

From another article
http://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/...cle_7692f504-1c29-11e8-9521-d33cac12bbab.html

Anderson Police spokesman Maj. Joel Sandefur said investigators are interviewing "persons of interest."

What is known is that the child was a passenger in a green 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier that crashed into a utility pole in the 1900 block of Poplar Street early Friday morning.

Police have interviewed the driver of that Cavalier, 26-year-old Dylan T. Tate, but declined to identify him as a suspect or person of interest in the case.

Tate is the boyfriend of Harlan's mother, Jenny Harris, said Haines.

When the child was brought to Community Hospital Anderson about 4:30 a.m. Friday, he wasn't breathing and his heart had stopped, according to Haines.

In addition, medical personnel discovered bruising not consistent with an automobile accident and paper towels shoved down the boy's throat.

In addition, there were indications an object had been inserted into the boy's rectum, as well as signs of prior physical abuse, Haines said he was told by Department of Child Services officials.

Although doctors were able to revive Harlan, Haines said, the child's brain had been deprived of oxygen for about 15 minutes. Tests at Riley showed his brain was not functioning.

Last edited:
@tmdgirl
. Possible they (dotm) beat the baby and they tried to take him to the hospital and crashed?
No, more likely he crashed the car to have to have an excuse for the bruising.

But what about the paper towels?
. medical personnel discovered bruising not consistent with an automobile accident

and paper towels shoved down the boy's throat.

Then there is this
. there were indications an object had been inserted into the boy's rectum,

Word online is that the paper towels were because he (The babe, Harlan) had an asthma attack (not sure wtf, why) and thats why he was being brought to the hospital....i call total BS on the asthma attack...he was most likely seizing....willing to bet as well the accident was for an excuse to the bruises.

Wish i was smart enough to get the video of the mom up here...its something....

A smashed utility pole marks the crash scene.
“It woke me up,” said witness John Boze. "I heard somebody hit the pole. The car was running and the horn was blaring.”
But when Boze rushed out to check on the driver, “there was nobody there and nobody around it.”

So the car hit the pole, the injured occupant instantly jumped out, grabbed the injured toddler, and flagged down a passing vehicle and left, ALL before the person who heard the crash could run out their front door? I call total bullshit. The "accident" was intentional and a cover up.

Plus, who stuffs paper towels down the throat of an asthma victim?? They are already having trouble getting air, so further blocking the airway is the last thing you'd want to do.

My first thought was the accident was intentional to try to deflect why the child had such severe injuries. The paper towels and injury list made me nauseous. So damn sad. RIP Harlan.

OK this is hitting me hard.
That poor child.

That pair need to die quite frankly.
Legally,
lynch mob,
lightning strike,
crushed by the childs funeral procession.
I don't care how.
Just need to have it happen.

OK this is hitting me hard.
That poor child.

That pair need to die quite frankly.
Legally,
lynch mob,
lightning strike,
crushed by the childs funeral procession.
I don't care how.
Just need to have it happen.
Slow prolonged agony included.

he mother of an 18-month-old boy who died under suspicious circumstances in February was arrested Wednesday night.

According to our partners at the Herald-Bulletin, Jennifer Harris was arrested on a charge of felony neglect of a dependent leading to death.

Harris's son, Harlan Haines, was taken to the hospital after a car accident in Anderson on February 24, but medical personnel found bruising that was not consistent with a car crash. They also found pieces of paper towel lodged in the toddler's throat.

Harlan died two days later and police began investigating his death as suspicious.

Anderson Police Assistant Chief Mark Cole told the newspaper statements given by Harris didn't match with the medical reports of her son's injuries.

Harris's boyfriend, 26-year-old Dylan Tate, was arrested April 7 for invasion of privacy for violating a protective order obtained by Harris. Tate was with Haines before he died and has been interviewed by police, but has not been identified as a suspect or person of interest.
https://www.wthr.com/article/mother...rson-boy-arrested-for-neglect-in-childs-death
photo-credit-jackie-haines-2-2.jpg

The only "real" purpose for the paper towel would be if they were trying an inhalation therapy. Inhale the eucalyptus oil or some other thing

I think DOTM was raping the baby and shoved the paper towels in his mouth to stifle his screams. Mom probably took the baby to the hospital while DOTM diverted attention by staging the accident.

Poor little boy. HIs mother didn't protect him and his father couldn't care less until he can make it all about him. I hope that they think by arresting the mother, she will tell them what that creep did to the baby.

Harlan was taken to the hospital on February 23 with extensive bruising on his entire body. He also had a paper napkin lodged in his airway that had to be removed before he was treated.

The couple said they had put the baby to bed that night after drinking, smoking marijuana and taking Oxycodon. Tate said he saw the baby struggling when he woke up to get water and got him in the car to take him to the hospital but he hit a telephone pole on his way there.

Doctors were able to resuscitate the boy after he went into cardiac arrest but he was declared brain dead.

Medical reports also indicated Harlan's body showed signs that an object had been inserted into his rectum.

Other signs of abuse such as bruised lungs, intracranial hemorrhaging, multiple soft tissue injuries to his head and face and possible bite marks on his left arm and left leg were also recorded in medical records.

Harlan's father Jackie told Fox59 that the Department of Child Services had looked into Harris a few months before the boy's death when he ended up in the hospital with bruised eyes and a broken leg.

Harris first blamed the injuries on an allergic reaction but then said a Christmas tree fell on him.

The cause of death in the case is yet to be determined and authorities say the investigation is still ongoing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrifically-abusing-18-month-old-son-died.html
4B5C7C4500000578-5639293-Jennifer_Harris_was_charged_with_felony_neglect_of_a_dependent_l-m-41_1524239273015.jpg

paper napkin lodged in his airway

Harlan's body showed signs that an object had been inserted into his rectum.
Okay, so. . . while on the way to the hospital there was a wreck and the baby inhaled a paper napkin, and fell on an object impaling himself ? All while having an asthma attack. All of this after having survived broken bones and contusions from a vicious "Christmas tree" attack, earlier in life.
I just am really going to have to call bullshit on this. Killers of tiny people, must die.

- Madison County Prosecutor Rodney Cummings said a new autopsy report shows the death of a 1-year-old earlier this year was murder.

Prosecutors are planning to file murder and child molestation charges in connection to the February death of Harlan Haines.

Jennifer Harris is Harlan's mom.

Cummings said her boyfriend, Dylan Tate, told police the child had a medical problem so he started driving Harlan to the hospital but crashed on the way.

"It's pretty clear the accident was staged," Cummings said. "As well, the injuries are inconsistent with an automobile accident."

Cummings, who showed photos of Harlan's injuries to a News 8 reporter, said an autopsy report shows Harlan died of blunt force trauma to the brain.

He said the boy was sexually abused and found with injuries to his genitals.

"Someone had stuck rags in his mouth to keep him from screaming," Cummings said. "That's the kind of pain this poor child was going through."

Prosecutors filed neglect charges against Harris and Tate in April.

The couple is still in jail and Cummings said he'll likely charge them both with murder and child molestation this week or next week.

"The mother clearly had to know what was going on. I mean, it's been going on for months.That's why she had a duty to protect that child as well and she clearly did not do that," Cummings said.

The prosecutor said the boy was under DCS supervision and he suffered a broken leg in December of last year. According to Cummings, DCS did not report the incident to local law enforcement.

"For a reason that nobody really can understand or explain, that child was given back to the mother and given access to the same person that perpetrated those injuries in December," Cummings said.
https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-n...abused-dcs-could-have-prevented-it/1324441567
Prosecutor__1_Year_Old_s_Death_Was_Murde_0_49622485_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Last edited:
Raping a child has to be the most vile and heinous act in the world. Even worse to do that to a little baby! Is it the pain it inflicts on the baby that's the turn on? What is so twisted and messed up in these things (not human) heads that they could even think of doing something like that? And I just cannot fathom a "mother" that would turn a blind eye to it. You carried that precious life inside your body! He depended on you for everything! And you just discard him like garbage? I just don't get it.

Back