• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida woman is accused of stalking one child and using another child as a lure to coax the first child outside.

Alachua County Sheriff's Office deputies say 33-year-old Hannah Yvonne Springer, of Tampa, hid in a barn behind the child's home Saturday and attempted to lure the child out. A department report says responding deputies arrested Springer on charges including aggravated stalking of a child under 16 years old.

It's unclear how Springer is connected to the children. The child's father told deputies Springer has sent his child at least 20 packages and letters since May. He said a court date had already been set to address Springer's stalking by the time she was arrested Saturday.

Springer is being held at the Alachua County Jail on a $45,000 bond.
https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Wo...ld-using-another-child-as-lure-501262931.html
1543279014182.png

I'd love to know the missing details. If some bitch was stalking and trying to lure my kid, I'm afraid I'd have to set a bear trap in that shed.

So many unanswered questions...was this a male, female, was it sexual, kidnapping or is she just a super crazy bitch?

...or maybe this kid is the hide and seek champion of the neighborhood and she just wanted to tag them?

I'm guessing non custodial mom
Wanted to see her kids for Thanksgiving
You know there's more to this story. The report says her relationship to the child is unknown? If she wasn't the child's mother, they could have at least said that. Someone from Tampa doesn't randomly stalk someone 3 hours away, and send her gifts.

1679277884323.png

Name:SPRINGER, HANNAH Y
Initial Receipt Date:02/03/2021

Current Release Date: 07/24/2023

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
11/01/2017 AGG.STALKING/VICTIM LT 16 01/12/2021ALACHUA18040185Y 0M 0D

You know there's more to this story. The report says her relationship to the child is unknown? If she wasn't the child's mother, they could have at least said that. Someone from Tampa doesn't randomly stalk someone 3 hours away, and send her gifts.
Nope, not the mother. She is a lesbian and a pedo with a long history of lives she has absolutely ruined. She should've stayed behind bars. She was trying to groom a teenage girl by sending her presents. Hannah also caused a girl to kill herself in 2015.
Post automatically merged:

On the same merit, if she WAS the child's mom, they would have said that. She's a lesbian pedo and was trying to groom a teenage girl. She wasn't her mother. That's why the news report didn't say she was. She also wasn't her gas station attendant, aunt, or teacher. Should the article mention that too?

Back