• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
haitian-boy-2.jpg

A Haitian boy received a life-saving treatment after a series of miraculous encounters – with a Christian missionary, a Jewish doctor, and a Muslim family – but it wasn’t easy.

It started when Barclay Stuart, a missionary from Calvary Chapel Brighton in Colorado, met John Olivier, a nine-year-old native of Haiti better known as “Little John,” on two separate trips, and he made it his mission late last year to help him get treatment for a growing, life-threatening tumor that was affecting his speech and the way his teeth were aligned.

“I told God that I obviously can’t do this on my own and that if He helped Little John, that I would humbly serve and do whatever He asked of me,” Stuart told Fox News.

Before he left even left the Port-au-Prince airport, he got an answer.

Full Story:
https://www.foxnews.com/health/hait...can-missionary-there-is-nothing-god-cannot-do

Back