• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
A grand jury indicted John Austin Hopkins, 25, on 36 counts of gross sexual imposition. All of the charges are related to first grade girls at Clearcreek Elementary School, according to Warren County (OH) Prosecutor David Fornshell.

"Over three month period, there were more than 100 incidents of inappropriate touching captured on school surveillance, Fornshell said. He said 88 students were involved. All of those incidents were presented to the grand jury.
Fornshell said the grand jury found 36 incidents of touching that rose to a criminal level. Those incidents involved 28 first grade girls. Fornshell said those situations of touching included having his hands up shirts or skirts, on buttocks, or straddling lap."

An investigation was started when a parent contacted the school administration regarding Hopkins's relationship to their child.

"According to the indictment, released by Fornshell at a press conference on Monday, Hopkins had "sexual contact" with a minor under the age of 13 in December 2018 on more than one occasion."

The investigation began in March 2019, at which time Hopkins was placed on paid administrative leave. He submitted his resignation shortly thereafter.

JAHopkins.JPG

That's why it always gives me the creeps when I see people touching kids that aren't theirs. Like I mean "harmless" touching. I don't find it harmless. Obv children you know is different. Strangers touch other people's kids. It's bizarre to me. Whether it's a pat on the head or whatever.

Any person much less parent should be conscious of touching another person's child. I'm the fun ball of energy that every kid gravitates to when I take my kids out to places. I have kids clinging to me and shit. Put their arms around me and it makes me so uncomfortable. I never touch them in any capacity. I obv don't tell kids not to touch me but I'm def thinking it.

It kind of bothers me. I do what I do for my children. Some parents just let their kids maul me while I'm trying to pay attention to my own kids and it pisses me off.

Back to my point, some stranger (a man) once picked up my son and put him on a ride with his kid. It was a stationary ride but when you look over and see some dude touching your kid? Physically moving him too? You just want to ask him what the fuck he's doing. He was a foreign dude who couldn't speak English. I just let it go with a smile but I really didn't like it one bit.

Might seem like a nonsensical rant but it pertains to the story how this dudes touching kids out in the open. If they're not teachers? They're that hands on stranger helping your kid up a slide. Don't touch my fucking kids lol.

Edited to Add: Speaking of which, I'd love to get hands-on with this POS.

Last edited:
Yeah. Do little children need a PE class too? I did not have PE class until 7th grade. Before that we ran our asses off at recess after lunch.
As far as things to cut, PE in its current form would probably be my first vote ... BUT physical health is extremely important, and kids do need to be explicitly taught from a young age how to keep themselves fit and healthy. The focus should be on that, rather than learning how to play different kinds of sports.
ETA I'm a teacher, so I like to think I'm qualified to speak on the matter :p

Yeah. Do little children need a PE class too? I did not have PE class until 7th grade. Before that we ran our asses off at recess after lunch.
I don’t know if they “need” it, but they love it. A lot of kids have no idea how play games anymore like kickball or 4 square, or how to take turns and be a good sport. Voted top 3 subjects every year: gym, lunch, and recess!

Also only time I’m not actually with them all day. So time to plan or run home and take a quick bath with my blowdryer!

Last edited:
“Frankly, they loved him as a teacher because of the amount of affection he was showing them,” Fornshell said of Hopkins, who also worked as a substitute teacher at Springboro Intermediate School. “What these kids didn’t realize, this was completely inappropriate and criminal.”

Each alleged incident was caught on video with Hopkins placing many of the girls on his lap or having them straddle him in a “sexual manner,” Fornshell said. One of the girls was even convinced that she was going to marry Hopkins when she got older, he said.

“With respect to some of the girls, his hands are going up their shirts, both the front side and back sides of their shirts, reaching up under the skirt, grabbing their buttocks,” Fornshell continued. “That’s really what we saw mostly with respect to these interactions.”

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/gym-teacher-caught-on-video-touching-dozens-of-first-grade-girls-prosecutor/

From the link above.
The parent we spoke to alleged Hopkins's family was hysterical following the verdict, exclaiming that they loved him, that he wasn't guilty, that they knew he was innocent.

Defense attorneys argued that due to his autism, Hopkins could not have known what he was doing was inappropriate.

Was it ever proven that he had Autism?

A judge sentenced a former Springboro teacher to eight years in prison.

Hopkins molested 28 first grade girls at Clearcreek Elementary School. His actions were caught on surveillance video. He would nuzzle and kiss the girls. He put his hands on their thighs and other body parts and inside of their shirts.

Hopkins had told police he only gave side hugs and high fives. During his trial, prosecutors noted he didn't treat the first-grade boys the same way.

His defense attorneys said he was on the autism spectrum at the time of his trial.

Parents who'd seen the videos testified how they felt "appalled" and "disgusted" by Hopkins' behavior. “[Hopkins] put her on his lap, spread her legs, tickle her, nuzzling and all while gym class was going on,” a father said in his testimony.

FTA - 'His defense attorneys said he was on the autism spectrum at the time of his trial."

As opposed to what exactly??? Are you trying to say that he wasn't on the 'spectrum' when he molested those kids??? That makes it even more heinous!

Yes lawyers are ethically bound to support their clients, give a full and vigorous defense, yada, yada... but come the fuck on that's just lazy lawyering. You're supposed to help your client, not have diarrhea of the mouth.

Latest posts

Back