• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This kind of reminds me of the machine shop dude that would masturbate against a belt sander when all his co-workers were at lunch. One day he lost his balance and the sander tore one of his testicles out and flinged it across the room. Not wanting to draw attention to what happened, he stapled his torn nut-sack back closed with an industrial stapler, cleaned up the blood and little bits of torn flesh and went back to work, his co-workers none the wiser. That is, until his scrotum became infected and he had to see the doc.

This kind of reminds me of the machine shop dude that would masturbate against a belt sander when all his co-workers were at lunch. One day he lost his balance and the sander tore one of his testicles out and flinged it across the room. Not wanting to draw attention to what happened, he stapled his torn nut-sack back closed with an industrial stapler, cleaned up the blood and little bits of torn flesh and went back to work, his co-workers none the wiser. That is, until his scrotum became infected and he had to see the doc.

I just pictured this in my head and it was ugly. Especially the flying testicle.

Wilson is being held on $110,000 bond and due in court on June 18.

To cap it off, Wilson was recorded calling his girlfriend and telling her not to cooperate with investigators, The Post says. The recording reportedly led to charges of tampering with a witness.

A week later, Wilson was also charged with four counts of witness tampering after police reportedly listened in on a jailhouse phone call between the alleged perp and girlfriend, where cops say he told her not to cooperate with investigators.

Wilson pleaded not guilty to all charges and is awaiting trial on June 18 on all but the obstruction charge, for which he’ll be tried July 9. Bail was set at $110,000.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...3rzdubhwhqvn44f3sey-story.html?outputType=amp

I all but curled up into the fetal position the first time I read this tale of woe.

--Al
Me too, and I don't even have testicles.
Post automatically merged:

He's a 13 time felon.
He isn't supposed to be recreating with cannabis.
13 Felonies, and yet this thing walks among us, What the fuck?

Last edited:
I was curious how a dude with 13 felonies at age 26 still walked as well, but apparently the convictions were only for assault and drug possession. Granted, those have to be relatively serious to be considered felonies, but it could have been like.... sneaking pot into a jail or something, beating up someone and stealing their drugs, things that indicate stupidity more than a public threat.

Obviously they didn't make the right choice in releasing this bright young gentleman, but hey at least he only shot himself.

Back