• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Incensed that taco sauce was not included with his order, a gunman opened fire early today at a Taco Bell in Oklahoma, shooting up the restaurant’s drive-thru window, police report.

According to cops, the customer picked up his order around 1:25 AM at the drive-thru window at the Oklahoma City fast food joint. But the man soon returned, yelling that employees did not include taco sauce packets with his order (the details of which are unknown).

The patron, described as a black man wearing a green hoodie, apparently was so distressed by the taco sauce error, he pulled out a gun and opened fire, striking the exterior of the Taco Ball (seen below).

When the shots rang out, workers locked themselves inside a bathroom. While huddled together, the employees realized that the gunman had entered the restaurant and was clambering around inside the business.

Gary Knight, an Oklahoma City Police Department spokesperson, told TSG that the gunman fired at least two shots at the Taco Bell.

Nobody was injured in the shooting and cops are still searching for the suspect.

full

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/taco-sauce-rage-629503

Guess what you can purchase at Walmart? That's right. Every one of Taco Bell's precious sauces. He should just lay in a supply if it's that important.

One of my ex's found a wad of chewing tobacco in his chalupa. He went back through the drive-thru, ripped the speaker box out of the ground and tried breaking the drive-thru window with it. The employee's locked the place down and hid themselves. No on called the cops and last I knew he won't eat Taco Bell anymore.

Okay so becos I dont love myself, I had that Naked chicken chalupa when it first was advertised and lemme tell ya when I say it came out just as fast as I ate it I mean it lmao.
That Fire is sauce is amazing on eggs with cheese, bacon and Pace picante.

Latest posts

Back