• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
The Phoenix-bound bus left Dallas, Texas Sunday night, and made a stop in Abilene for what was supposed to be a 20-minute pit stop. The driver, however, got off the bus and never got back on.

"All of a sudden, everybody in the bud was standing up. I was at my computer, I'm looking at the window. What's going on, I asked. The bus driver is gone," said Mark Watson. "I'm like, what do you mean? He said yes. He said he went to Walmart, and he hasn't come back. This is, like, two hours now."

After a few hours, passengers began calling Greyhound to figure out what was going on. Mark Watson said they were stuck in Abilene for about nine hours before Greyhound was able to find them a replacement driver. Watson did say that a representative from Greyhound brought them lunch while they were on the bus, but Watson said he would like to get his money back.

Greyhound officials did not respond to multiple requests for comment from FOX 10 on Monday.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
After a few hours, passengers began calling Greyhound to figure out what was going on
That I can't believe. After about 20 minutes I would be making the call. I can imagine the driver thinking "fuck this" and walking away. I've felt the very same thing working retail, just never did it, but I sure wanted to.

Staff online