• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
SHERIDAN — A 62-year-old man turned himself into the Sheridan County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday for 11 counts of poaching. He made an initial appearance in Sheridan County Circuit Court Tuesday

Gregg Lambdin faces 11 counts of wanton destruction of trophy or big game animals in Sheridan County after allegedly killing deer in Sheridan County between July 2016 and November 2018. Wanton destruction is ruthless or needless killing of wildlife.

The first two charges, from July 2016 to November 2017 and December 2017 to March 2018, are high misdemeanors, which each carry punishment of one year imprisonment and a $10,000 fine. Each additional charge within a 10-year time period results in a felony offense. The other nine charges Lambdin faces are felony offenses, which each carry a punishment of two years imprisonment and $5,000 to $10,000 in fines.

Lambdin, in total, faces up to 20 years in prison and fines up to $110,000.

Sheridan-based Wyoming Game and Fish Department wardens learned from Sheridan County residents on Nov. 20, 2018, that they had seen their neighbor, Lambdin, beating a deer on his property. The residents continued to observe Lambdin and saw him dragging several bloated carcasses of white-tailed deer around his property with a lawn mower.

Another hunter on land adjacent to Lambdin’s property noticed several deer carcasses in the thickets when hunting in 2017.

After in-depth investigation of the man and his property, a WGFD investigator observed and video taped Lambdin killing a deer and leaving the carcass on his property.
[....]
Lambdin was released Tuesday after Norris Alan Carlson paid the $10,000 cash-only bond. Lambdin is not allowed to have contact with neighbors or anyone listed in the case information. A preliminary hearing has not yet been set.

Beating a dear? Was he capturing em and killing em with his bare hands? What the fuck?

I need more info before condemning him. If he had a farm(which would be odd, cuz not much is grown up in those parts, all ranching, no crops), i would understand/agree with his actions.
Actually no matter what i have no problem with this. Less vermin to wreck cars.

what a waste of meat and senseless killing, morons like him are why laws are passed like in SS's state, here he idot poacher across the way got busted shooting a mechanical deer, thought that was hysterical

Last edited:
Ha ha, gotta love it. I don't know if it's the same one, but I remember reading about someone shooting a decoy deer. One thing about game wardens. They are everywhere and show up when you least expect it. At least that's how it is here.

Ha ha, gotta love it. I don't know if it's the same one, but I remember reading about someone shooting a decoy deer. One thing about game wardens. They are everywhere and show up when you least expect it. At least that's how it is here.
this jerk & his family have gotten so many complaints of slithering over on other peoples property, I think I did mention it before when it happened they took his rifles used and his truck but he eventually got both back and doubt he has changed, never will until perma loss

Back