• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
hello. seth masters at the facebook group for dreamindemon. getting censored where ever i go these days. i enjoy forums and have never been censored at the facebook group, so decided to come here. my type of people. =D

Getting censored? Fuck that noise.

Come on in. Sit your ass down (but not on the couch). You can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard.

--Al

lol. thank you, crazies. i am very mild, i swear. to my own perception anyways. looking forward to speaking with all y'all and even making a poopie when warranted.

You see it, I see it, the newbie hasn't a clue. Let the trivial drama (a forum inevitability) reveal itself over time.

mmm. i like you. the person making the condition on being non-political may very well have seen me on the facebook group. i only respond, i never instigate.

0-:D

supposed to be an angel and you can almost see it with a vivid imagination.

mmm. i like you. the person making the condition on being non-political may very well have seen me on the facebook group. i only respond, i never instigate.

0-:D

supposed to be an angel and you can almost see it with a vivid imagination.
Nah... I have spot checked the Facebook posts. It's too slow for me.

Latest posts

Back