• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/3499878...rrested-for-trying-to-sell-baby-on-craigslist
[....]
The Elizabethton Police Department received a tip about the Craigslist post on Friday. Officers discovered the individuals behind the post lived in Greeneville and were planning to sell a 5-month-old child for $3,000.

Officers from EPD and Greene County along with TBI sent an undercover agent to contact and meet with the two. Once the transaction was confirmed, officers arrested 26-year-old John David Cain, Jr. and 38-year-old Deanna Greer.

The Department of Children's Services took custody of the child.

Authorities locked both suspects up in the Greene County Jail and charged them with aggravated child abuse, child neglect and endangerment. They are each being held on a $150,000 bond.
13469053_G.jpg

What kind of dumbass shit is this!? "Ummm, yeah, id like to sell a baby. Shes got a clean title i promise!" These dumb mother fuckers are to stupid to be alive. Can the cops not add some human trafficking charge or something? It sounds like theyre gonna get off to easy on the charges theyve got.

6f2q7o.jpg

GREENEVILLE, Tenn. – A Tennessee couple is in jail after allegedly trying to sell their 5-month-old baby on Craigslist for $3,000.

Police say that John Cain, 26, and Deanna Grier, 37, placed an ad on Craigslist and when officers received a tip about the plan, they set up an undercover investigation.

Undercover police met with the couple at a dollar store on Friday evening ready to sell the baby, police said. The couple was arrested.

“She went into the store and purchased some cigarettes and came back out and kind of hung out in the parking lot for a few minutes before we took them down,” Greene County Chief Deputy Ray Allen said.

The Department of Children’s Services was on scene to take the baby.

Cain and Grier are both being held on a $150,000 bond.
http://kdvr.com/2017/03/27/police-tennessee-couple-tried-to-sell-5-month-old-baby-on-craigslist/

I want to see what the ad said
I wonder who was the mastermind behind the idea. Im assuming meth head mommy up there. She looks pretty rough. They can both choke on a dick

$3k for a kid isn't bad, some of those "designer dogs" which are basically just mutts go for not much less than that.

The search function is pretty awful and doesn't seem to work at all on mobile so I wouldn't feel bad about duping. It'll all get merged in the end.

I get what happened. They got confused because one of the sale categories on CL is "baby". So really, it's not their fault. How were they to know? Now if they used a different category, they can't be helped.

@Just Rose
There was a prior thread posted on this story, and I included a link for the news source.
Can you please explain to me what exactly there is to disagree with me or my post?
She is new! Lets hope this is a case of fat fingers and not a tard defender lol. Im assuming her fingers are too fat like mine! Always hitting wrong one by accident.. thank god i correct before i hit post reply
Reading her response its most likely her fingers lol

From Blues link:
greeg.jpg

what is chilling and heinous is this remark from the sow:
Agent testifies that woman who conspired to sell 5-month-old child via Craigslist said she ‘had done this before’

I never find babies in Craig's list. At least they aren't killing the babies. We completed an application to become foster parents today.

@Satanica
A Tennessee couple that tried to sell their baby through an ad on Craigslist will serve time in prison after they entered guilty pleas on Wednesday.

John David Cain, Jr., 27, and Deanna Greer, 39, were sentenced to 10 years in prison in Criminal Court in Greeneville.

The judge entered an order that the duo must serve at least 35 percent of the sentence which could see them released from prison after 2.5 years of time served, according to court officials.

Cain and Greer were arrested in March 2017 after FBI and TBI agents were alerted by Elizabethton police to the potential sale of the 5-month-old baby for $3,000.

@Satanica

That sentence is fucking retarded! They tried to sell a kid - had done so previously apparently - 10 years in my opinion was a joke but 35% - what are they free and breeding again already?

That sentence is fucking retarded! They tried to sell a kid - had done so previously apparently - 10 years in my opinion was a joke but 35% - what are they free and breeding again already?
Totally agree! Almost responded to a post earlier until I realized it was from 2017. It said in a perfect world this would be legal. WTF? I don’t know what kind of perfect world they’re envisioning, but whatever it is I don’t want to be a part of it. If I’m going to make the world perfect, it definitely wouldn’t include selling babies for a profit.
It would however include no need for forums like this, until then...:(

Back