• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Pima County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a woman in connection with the murders of her twin 8-year-old grandchildren in Tucson.

According to authorities, Northwest Fire Personnel had responded to reports of an unresponsive woman.

When crews arrived at the scene, they found 55-year-old Dorothy Flood, unresponsive from an apparent overdose.

While emergency responders were on scene, they discovered two children in separate rooms with obvious signs of trauma and pronounced them dead. On Friday, authorities determined 8-year-old twins Jaden and Jorden Webb died from gunshot wounds.

Flood, the children's grandmother and guardian, was arrested on pre-meditated first-degree murder charges and booked into Pima County Jail, where she is being held without bond.

Last edited:
Shit, something needs to be done about all of this 'Toxic Femininity'. Maybe Gillette should produce and publish an advertisement that showcases and vilifies the inherent disgusting nature of females...

Seriously though, this bitch and everyone like her regardless of gender should be sentenced to LWOP in one of those cells that is to narrow to sit in and too short to stand in. I'm sure there's a name for that type of torture but it escapes me at the moment.

I bet old UnderEyeBags Trollface was jealous of all the amazing collagen production going on with those 8 yr olds. Imagine having to watch them run around all happy and shit with no deep laugh lines or dark circles to speak of? Well rested, smooth skinned little shitheads. WTF do 8 yr olds even need good skin for anyways? Going to the fucking playground? Shitting their pants? Eating fucking graham crackers?!!?
I could see how much this was taking it's toll on her. I mean LOOK AT HER UNDEREYES! She's clearly the real victim here. Someone get this woman some night cream! STAT!
Post automatically merged:

I'm the same age as her and look at least 20 years younger. That's some nasty stuff right there.

@notchback don't you dare flaunt your good genetics and natural male propensity for better collagen density in our faces! Our sad, wrinkled, aging faces :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: :p;)

Last edited:
Family friend Chaundra McCord said she was shocked to learn of the boys' deaths and claimed the Floods were rocked by several tragedies years previously.

She told KOLD News 13: 'My first reaction was of course no. It could not be the same Dorothy we knew. Somewhere, something snapped.'

McCord worked with Flood for several years at University Medical Center. She claimed Flood had her office space filled with photos of her grandchildren.

After Flood lost her husband in 2014, McCord, also a widow, said they were able to talk and try to heal together.

'Her and I became widow sisters. We would help each other and talk things through.

The twins' mother killed herself a couple of years later and Dorothy became the sole care taker for the children.

She added: 'You could see the fear that she had of the future. She was afraid she wasn’t going to be able to handle it.

'She loved those grand-kids and she loved her family. We just wish she would have reached out. To any one of us at any time.'

She said Dorothy later gave up her job to devote herself to the boys full-time.

McCord claimed that Flood had a medical condition that may have affected her brain.

She claimed that maybe Flood acted out of desperation because she could see no other way out.

A neighbor stated that the boys were special needs. (No confirmation from any news sources)

If the GM thought she could no longer care for the boys she should have voluntarily surrendered them.

I do not think the GM intended to kill herself at all - She would have used the gun on herself to ensure that she died.

Was it a neighbor or a friend that contacted the police.

Either contact would have allowed her enough time to be rescued/revived if needed.

I’m 55 and she looks worse than my mother. Anywho, so her husband died in 2014, then in 2017, her daughter went and knocked herself off (very selfish when you have little ones depending on you, imho), but grandma gets them. What about the boy’s father? Where’s the sperm and name donor?

"She became their caretaker after their mother died by suicide, according to Chandra McCord, Flood’s former co-worker at the University Medical Center in Tucson, reports KOLD-TV."

"An Arizona woman who may have become overwhelmed caring for her twin 8-year-old autistic grandsons told authorities she fatally shot the boys before attempting suicide, according to court documents."

"She became their caretaker after their mother died by suicide, according to Chandra McCord, Flood’s former co-worker at the University Medical Center in Tucson, reports KOLD-TV."

"An Arizona woman who may have become overwhelmed caring for her twin 8-year-old autistic grandsons told authorities she fatally shot the boys before attempting suicide, according to court documents."
Didn't shoot herself though.

Back