• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I do not condone this in any way. Obviously, she could have given the children up, but apparently she had a mental break from reality. Losing your husband, and then your daughter to suicide soon after, only to be left with 2 autistic children to care for is a lot for any person to handle. This case is just all around heartbreaking. I wish someone could have seen the signs and intervened before tragedy struck.

Kar
Shit, something needs to be done about all of this 'Toxic Femininity'. Maybe Gillette should produce and publish an advertisement that showcases and vilifies the inherent disgusting nature of females...

Seriously though, this bitch and everyone like her regardless of gender should be sentenced to LWOP in one of those cells that is to narrow to sit in and too short to stand in. I'm sure there's a name for that type of torture but it escapes me at the moment.

Karma. It's called Karma. Perfect Karma actually.

Kar

Karma. It's called Karma. Perfect Karma actually.
Obviously we don’t know this woman and sometimes bad things happen to good people. I am not saying that is the case .. but if you have something of substance to add please go ahead.. and no I am not condoning her BS EITHER

Last edited:
A Tucson woman has been sentenced to 21 years in prison after pleading guilty to two counts of manslaughter in the shooting deaths of her 8-year-old grandsons.

A Pima County Superior Court judge sentenced 56-year-old Dorothy Flood on Monday in the killings of Jorden and Jaden Webb last April. Flood was the guardian and sole caregiver for the boys after her daughter died in 2017.

According to court documents, the twins had severe autism and were nonverbal, and detectives said Flood told a relative that they boys had become too much for her as the boys had been having trouble sleeping.

Back