• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Toledo woman has been arrested after she admitted to striking a 5-year-old child and not calling 9-1-1 until the following day. The child later died.

According to court documents, Yisenya Flores was charged with child endangerment in the September 19th incident.

On September 19th, Toledo Fire responded to multiple calls of an unconscious baby that had fallen off a bed. They administered life-saving measures and transported the five-year-old child to Toledo Hospital where he later died. According to court documents, staff members at the hospital informed investigators that the injuries were not consistent with a fall from a bed.

Police interviewed Flores who admitted to striking the child on the night of the 18th. Court documents state that Flores said she noticed the child was lethargic and semi-unresponsive but did not call 9-1-1 until after 6:30 PM the following evening.
1568999102628.png

A murder charge was added Saturday against a woman whose allegedly battered grandson died Thursday evening.

Yisenya Flores, 45, of Toledo, had been charged Friday with felony child endangering in connection with the death of 5-year-old Anjuan M. Hare III at ProMedica Toledo Hospital, where the boy had been taken after emergency calls. The Toledo Police Department announced Saturday that Ms. Flores, the boy’s custodial grandmother, had been additionally charged with murder.

An autopsy performed Friday revealed multiple blunt-force trauma injuries and previous injuries that had healed, according to Lucas County Coroner Dr. Diane Scala-Barnett, who ruled the death a homicide.

1569116869530.png

The mother of Anjuan M. Hare III is in jail for child endangerment, was incarcerated at the time of the abuse. Seems everyone has failed this baby boy.

Egg's

Last edited:
A mother speaks out about the horrific murder of her five-year-old son.

Police have charged the grandmother with his murder .

"He was bright. He was a good kid." said Anjuan Hare's mother.

She didn't want us to identify her, but says she will always remember her 5-year- old son Anjuan Hare III as energetic. The family called him 'man-man'.

"Oh my God just his smile everything about him. I'm never going to forget my son. There's not a day that doesn't go by I wake up and break down everyday."

Anjuan was living with his grandmother while his mother says she served time for some minor offenses. She says she called often from jail to check on her kids, saying her mother made up an excuse why she couldn't talk to her son.

"I knew something was going on, a motherly instinct. I felt it when I was locked up."

CCNO jail administrators let the mother out on furlough.

She says her soul is broken over her son's death.

A gofundme page is linked to the House of Day funeral home. She hopes friends, family and strangers will find it in their heart to help her.

"I appreciate any donations that are given."

The grieving mother says she doesn't have all the details of why she says her mother beat her son, but she wants justice.

"I couldn't forgive her. I only had 23 days left. If it was that stressful and she couldn't take it all she had to do was call somebody."

The mom should also hold herself accountable for not being their for her children.

I am sure her minor offenses have to do with her being a shitty mom.

1569558126611.png

This N***A Always Opening somethin up in the store before he even ask me
MaOldestSon

I edited the word - but you can tell what this worthless bitch called her own child.

She can post all the positivity she wants now but she failed her son.

Last edited:
I will say that her kids looked well taken care of. Clean nice clothes and shoes, hair was always done and clean. She may be ghetto trash but the kids look well cared for when she had them. It’s a shame for that poor little boy that his mama didn’t care enough about his safety to do the right thing and not get locked up.

@Sugar Cookie

Ehh, when my parents were younger they acted like thugs. I grew up with a gang banger dad and he was great. I am totally aware that isn’t always the case. My dad didn’t have a child endangerment charge though. And he finally grew outta his shit and is an amazing man and grandfather to my kids.

I just hope that he knew love and caring before grandma got ahold of him. I wish I could keep all the unwanted and mistreated babies. But my husband is man enough to say he couldn’t love them like his own and I think that speaks volumes. So we rescue animals instead.

An Ohio woman who acknowledged having struck her grandson after initially asserting that the child was fatally injured while imitating a superhero has been sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.

Forty-seven-year-old Yisenya Flores of Toledo pleaded guilty earlier this month to murder and child endangerment in the September 2019 death of 5-year-old Anjuan Hare III.

The Toledo Blade reports that her attorney said Friday that she never intended to harm the child but months earlier had stopped taking mental health medications because of the cost.

Prosecutors said mental health wasn’t the sole issue and the boy’s injuries couldn’t have come from one isolated incident.

Latest posts

Back