• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
SUFFOLK - — A Suffolk grandmother accused of masturbating in front of her grandchild pleaded guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor Thursday.

The woman was originally charged with indecent liberties with a child but pleaded guilty to a lesser charge in a plea deal.

The court ordered a sex offender evaluation. She faces two years of supervised probation, with counseling or therapy — including substance abuse counseling — as directed by her probation officer. Sentencing is set for July 17.

"She said in her statement ... that she had been drinking, and her attorney also indicated that she had had a drinking problem for quite awhile," Belote said. According to court documents, the woman called her grandson into the room on Jan. 8. He saw her "naked from the waist down, exposing her genitals and masturbating."

The child's mother called police and reported witnessing the incident.

In a statement to police, the grandmother said she had consumed two 40-ounce beers. She said she was clothed but didn't remember much about the incident, court records said.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp-local_sufgrandma_0418apr19,0,4593528.story?track=rss

OMG...I'm gonna go throw up now. :eek:

EEEEEWWWWW Right there with you Jaded! :beurk:

I hope that poor kid can get that image out of his head!

Little boy to mom: Mom, what's the difference between kinky and perverted?
Mom: Kinky is when you tickle someone's ass with a feather; if you're perverted, you use the whole damn bird. Now shut up and go get granny off the doorknob!:eek:

Little boy to mom: Mom, what's the difference between kinky and perverted?
Mom: Kinky is when you tickle someone's ass with a feather; if you're perverted, you use the whole damn bird. Now shut up and go get granny off the doorknob!:eek:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back