• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"Why would I give that girl a bath? said Esparza. "I didn't give that girl a bath. Would you let me give your daughter a bath? No, right? Then why would I give her daughter a bath?"

A broken clock is right twice a day.

There's no way a boyfriend would give my daughter a bath or my son for that matter.

Five-year-old Sierra Patino was "everything" to Priscilla Torres, she said from the Harris County jail in an exclusive interview.

“She was my world,” Torres said. “I would never hurt my little girl.”

Three weeks ago, Torres and Patino moved in with her boyfriend, Santiago Esparza, she said.

She said they had been together for about a month

“I wish I never would have went with him,” Torres said. “Then I would still have her.”

When Torres was about to get Patino ready for bed Friday night, Aug. 23, she said Esparza insisted on bathing the little girl.

“If we’re going to live together, you need to let me do this,” Torres said Esparza told her. “You need to trust me.”

Torres said she agreed as long as Esparza would leave the door open. But moments later, Torres said she heard her daughter scream from the shower and the door was locked.

“He wouldn’t open it,” Torres said. “I knocked three different times.”

Esparza opened the door several minutes later and Patino was calm, wrapped in a towel, with red, peeling skin on her chin and a bruise on her forehead.

Torres said her daughter hardly ate and hardly spoke a word for the next three days and vomited occasionally.

“I was scared to call anyone," Torres said.

Torres claimed Esparza told her to dress Patino’s body, then he hid it in his closet on top of a pile of clothes and under a blanket.

Then, "He said we should go for a drive,” she added.

Esparza refused to let Torres call the police over the next several days and told her they should run away to Mexico, she said.

Torres said when she eventually insisted on telling police about Patino's death, she said Esparza convinced her to lie and tell officers she had bathed her daughter that night.

“But then I decided to tell them the truth,” Torres said.

Torres said the truth is that Esparza bathed Patino and probably hurt her, that he hid the body and tried to cover it up and suggested they flee the country.

I guess your everything (daughter) did not come before your pussy since you let a man you barely know bathe her.

They moved in with this dude on august 23rd.. The same day he gave her a bath? N she dies 4 days later?
She lying that's why
Post automatically merged:

“Would you let me give your daughter a bath?”

You know you’re right, Santiago, you DO look like a child molesting degenerate. Thanks for the heads up.
You ignorant n sick to think that too. Imagine if u were going through what he is what would you say.

Last edited:
Mom is shifting blame off and acting like she's the one who came forward of her own free will. Lets not forget it took grandma forcing them to produce the kid and finding her rotting corpse for mom to say she'd died. It took grandma phoning 911.

I think the truth lies in a far darker middle ground that has both of these so called parents participating in the events that happened and now that they risk capital murder charges, they are throwing each other under the bus.

A Houston man who stuffed the dead body of his girlfriend's 5-year-old daughter in an apartment closet has been sentenced to prison, authorities said.

A jury last week convicted Santiago Esparza, 32, of tampering with evidence, namely a human corpse, in hiding the body of Sierra Patino, court documents show. On Tuesday, Harris County 351st District Judge Natalia Cornelio sentenced him to 40 years in prison.

I don't know of any household cleaner that would burn your skin off immediately. Especially if it was diluted with a bath full of water. The only way it would burn you like that is if was put straight on and left on. Maybe that's why the bath happened, they chemically burned the kid and tried to bathe her too late. Whatever they did, I feel like it was scary bad.
Draino

1664169529344.png

Not that I believe the incubator 100% but why would you let this thing bathe your daughter.

As another poster said earlier the truth lies somewhere between the two and we will never really know.

What we do know is that mom kew her daughter was hurt and did nothing to try and save her life.

Again another dummy that could have just said I don't like your kid and I'm out of here - now your doing 40 years while the incubator will go on living her life after what ever slap on the wrist she is given for failing her daughter.

Name: ESPARZA,SANTIAGO JR

Maximum Sentence Date: 2060-10-07

Projected Release Date: 2038-01-21

Parole Eligibility Date: 2025-03-13

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2007-11-07 INJURY TO CHILD 2011-04-14 HARRIS 1141356 4-00-00
2010-11-03 EVADING ARREST/DET W/VEH 2011-04-14 HARRIS 1284010 180 Days
2012-04-25 POSS PROHIB ITEM CORR FACIL 2014-07-09 PARKER CR13-0791 2-00-00
2019-08-27 TAMP EVID HUMAN CORPSE 2022-07-26 HARRIS 164512601010 40-00-00

Name: TORRES,PRISCILLA

Maximum Sentence Date: 2026-01-22

Projected Release Date: 2026-01-22

Parole Eligibility Date: 2022-07-09

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2019-09-02 TAMP W/EVID-HUMAN CORPSE 2022-08-04 HARRIS 164484501010 4-00-00

that egg donor better get as much as he did she was his willing partner and she deserves even more time because it was her child and she did nothing to protect her and if my child had received burns of any type i would pity who ever would try to stop me from getting all the help possible for my child, i would need to call for 2 ambulances and the police and don't hurry too much with second ambulance or the cops because it would be only for whoever would try to stop me from getting help for my child and only so that they wouldn't die and i would be accused of murder and only because my child needs me ...

that egg donor better get as much as he did she was his willing partner and she deserves even more time because it was her child and she did nothing to protect her and if my child had received burns of any type i would pity who ever would try to stop me from getting all the help possible for my child, i would need to call for 2 ambulances and the police and don't hurry too much with second ambulance or the cops because it would be only for whoever would try to stop me from getting help for my child and only so that they wouldn't die and i would be accused of murder and only because my child needs me ...
Did I read the update above your post incorrectly? If not it states the lying piece of shit whore only received 4 years for the exact same charge of tampering with a corpse that her Dick got 40 years. She’s probably already out and he’s eligible for parole in 14 years. They both basically got zilch for actually torturing and murdering her. Crazy.

Did I read the update above your post incorrectly? If not it states the lying piece of shit whore only received 4 years for the exact same charge of tampering with a corpse that her Dick got 40 years. She’s probably already out and he’s eligible for parole in 14 years. They both basically got zilch for actually torturing and murdering her. Crazy.
yea my bad i read too fast and took it as it was part of his and i guess i saw a 0 after the 4 lol ... her sentencing it is a big grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moment for me even his at 40 years cuz 40 years are very short years usually just a portion of the full sentence is served grrrrrrr ... if we all have to pay for their 3 hots and a cot at least for child abuse it should be hard labor and if it is muder of a child it should be death penalty

Back