• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Florida doctors shocked when they extract a meth pipe from a 31-year-old woman's VAGINA after X-rays she took while being booked in jail revealed a 'small object'
  • St. Lucie police booked 31-year-old Kathrine Graham at the county jail in late December for an armed robbery charge
  • The Fort Pierce resident claimed that she didn't have any contraband on her but X-rays revealed a 'small object' in her pelvic area
  • Police took the woman to the Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute where she agreed to a body cavity search
  • Doctors were able to remove 'a small glass smoking pipe, commonly used for smoking crack or other illegal drugs'
  • As a result, Graham was given additional charges
Article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ract-METH-PIPE-womans-VAGINA-booked-jail.html

The look says it all..."I'm feeling rough, they took my cooter pipe and I'm goin' to jail"

full
COOTER!!!
Post automatically merged:

Knew a couple that once hid a pipe in her COOTER. Well, a few days later was at their spot getting ready to smoke and he pulls out this pipe that is "already loaded". All I know is I was glad it wasn't me who tried the first hit but I will however never forget that smell.

Last edited:
Smell like someone wrapped hair around a chunk of tuna and lit it on fire?
It makes me gag thinking about it. I don't know how to describe it.... it was a smell all its own. I threw up and left it was so bad. I left without getting high if that tells ya anything.

I should have just punched her in the pelvis incredibly hard until the glass broke. Junkie hose bag

Back