• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Florida doctors shocked when they extract a meth pipe from a 31-year-old woman's VAGINA after X-rays she took while being booked in jail revealed a 'small object'
  • St. Lucie police booked 31-year-old Kathrine Graham at the county jail in late December for an armed robbery charge
  • The Fort Pierce resident claimed that she didn't have any contraband on her but X-rays revealed a 'small object' in her pelvic area
  • Police took the woman to the Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute where she agreed to a body cavity search
  • Doctors were able to remove 'a small glass smoking pipe, commonly used for smoking crack or other illegal drugs'
  • As a result, Graham was given additional charges
Article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6578947/Florida-doctors-extract-METH-PIPE-womans-VAGINA-booked-jail.html

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Bold Member!
The look says it all..."I'm feeling rough, they took my cooter pipe and I'm goin' to jail"

Fellofftheporch

Always Missing Something
Bold Member!
The look says it all..."I'm feeling rough, they took my cooter pipe and I'm goin' to jail"

COOTER!!!
Post automatically merged:

Knew a couple that once hid a pipe in her COOTER. Well, a few days later was at their spot getting ready to smoke and he pulls out this pipe that is "already loaded". All I know is I was glad it wasn't me who tried the first hit but I will however never forget that smell.

Last edited:

Fellofftheporch

Always Missing Something
Bold Member!
Smell like someone wrapped hair around a chunk of tuna and lit it on fire?
It makes me gag thinking about it. I don't know how to describe it.... it was a smell all its own. I threw up and left it was so bad. I left without getting high if that tells ya anything.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Bold Member!
It makes me gag thinking about it. I don't know how to describe it.... it was a smell all its own. I threw up and left it was so bad. I left without getting high if that tells ya anything.
Yeah...if you leave before you get high that's REALLY bad!

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I should have just punched her in the pelvis incredibly hard until the glass broke. Junkie hose bag

Members online

Latest posts