Florida doctors shocked when they extract a meth pipe from a 31-year-old woman's VAGINA after X-rays she took while being booked in jail revealed a 'small object'
- St. Lucie police booked 31-year-old Kathrine Graham at the county jail in late December for an armed robbery charge
- The Fort Pierce resident claimed that she didn't have any contraband on her but X-rays revealed a 'small object' in her pelvic area
- Police took the woman to the Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute where she agreed to a body cavity search
- Doctors were able to remove 'a small glass smoking pipe, commonly used for smoking crack or other illegal drugs'
- As a result, Graham was given additional charges