• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I really should check my mail more often. I found this from that shank who was screwing a 14-year-old while her hubby was in the service. Can't remember her name offhand. *shrugs*

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14354439

shank.jpg

YAY for hate mail :)

if her 'soldier husband' has any brains he'll be divorcing her pedophile ass...

~ceisdsgil

Standard Thought Disclaimer:
These are *my* thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Front page of 'my Soldier husband fuck you up monthly'?? Damn...a 5-year-old coulda come up with something better than that.....

I am really confused. Being honest, did anyone understand what the fuck she wrote? Someone please translate for me, if you did.

Translation for Broken:

If you don't stop bothering me you may end up on the front page of My Military Husband Beat Your Ass monthly. (a fictional magazine.) Your article is stupid. My family and I will be ignoring it. Get a life.

I bet SHE'LL be on the front of

She'll be on the front of "My Ex-Soldier Husband Beat my Pedophile Ass Monthly"
I really hope that he just files for divorce while he is away so he never has to see this lying cunt again. I just don't want to see him get into trouble over this worthless POS.:argh:

I am really confused. Being honest, did anyone understand what the fuck she wrote? Someone please translate for me, if you did.
I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I took it to mean "Hi. I am dumber than a box of dildos. Thank you for your kind comments. Kisses, Ashley."

Stupid bitch, she probably didn't finish school! She definitely doesn't deserve a military man for a husband. For that matter no man! Sounds like hubby is a good person reporting her. Shame more people don't report others.

Hopefully, she will be "moving" onto prison while he husband "moves" onto divorce.

BTW - UC, you get the best mail!

WHAT A DUMBASS! GOD, what a DUMB BITCH. I hope the hell she doesn't procreate. Hubby must be SO HAPPY he married her; I'll bet he can't wait to get home to her. When's the divorce?

UC - always making new friends...

To be scorned by someone like that is an HONOR. Congrats, UC!

Doesn't your IQ automatically go up a point or two when people like this try to communicate with you?

Back