• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
rRX440E.jpg

Brooklyn, NY — A man attempting to pay it forward got his ass handed to him inside a Texas Chicken and Burgers joint earlier this month.

Joseph Molohon, 37, apparently overheard a couple guys in the restaurant complaining that they were short a few bucks for their order. Molohon, who had just cashed his SS check, mentioned that he was more than willing to chip in.

“I help everybody. I help people with cigarettes. If they ask me for money, I’ll give them a dollar or two. I’m a really nice person. I’m a country boy,” Molohon said.

“I would have given them whatever they needed. If they needed five bucks, I would have given them five bucks. A meal there costs like $7.”

Instead of a ‘thanks’, or even a ‘no thanks’, the two men reportedly flipped their shit.

“He started saying stuff like, ‘Why are you talking to me?’ Then he took my cane, which was leaning on the table, and hit me over the head. The next thing I knew I was on the floor.”

Surveillance video shows the two men attacking Molohon, who says he suffers from MS and HIV. The video also shows two more people racing into the restaurant to assist in the beating of the stick thin disabled man.

After all four exited the building, a fifth came in and emptied Molohon’s front pockets. Fortunately, dude didn’t check Molohon’s back pocket…. that was where he had close to $1,000 stashed.

Molohon was treated for a gash on the head and a fractured cheekbone. All five of his attackers are still on the loose.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2017/03...n-offering-pay-attackers-meals/#ixzz4bRkC7JE6
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook

Surveillance video at link

Wait...so they beat the guy and dined and dashed?!? Assholes. Who the hell were these random 2 other people? Anyone wants to buy me a meal, I would be happy, not violent. Dang.

pieces of garbage hope they get caught and their asses kicked in jail [I know an atypical remark but deserved] nothing makes me madder than when someone honestly tried to do a little something good and ends up running into cretins like this

.....and folks wonder why people dom't wanna help others these days, afraid they'll get robbed and beaten. Nice guys always finish with a black eye, it seems.:(

What fucking idiot just gives money away?

What fucking idiot carries 1000 dollars cash on him?

Fucking assholes. Damn. The guy reminds of my best friends uncle who died from AIDS. I remember one time I was on the trolley and a bunch of assholes were screaming faggot and shit like that at a guy, turned out to be her Uncle. I went and sat next to him, he was really a nice guy.

Anyway, there is good and bad all around us. We must not let the bad consume us. They didn't get his $1000!

What fucking idiot carries 1000 dollars cash on him?

People without bank accounts.

I know it doesn't happen nearly as often as some would like, but I would love to hear of this fuck, and his fuckwit friends, getting a severe beatdown in jail.
bitches realized their ugly mugs were all over the news and nobody found them that amusing or cool so I'm not surprised he turned his own fat ass in

Probably turned himself in to keep someone else from beating his stupid cowardly ass.

Back